• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shaneyshrimper

First XI
Not again i thought, but oh yes again.

"Eastwood back to roots hall" stated in the BBC 606 website for Southend United.

Another rumour about our dear departed Mr Eastwood coming back.

I would pull my hair out (if i had any).

Mr Eastwood, we dont need you now, we have Walker and Barnard.

UTB

Really hope he plays some part & scores in the col u game for wolves this sat. can't see it happening though

Eastwood is a much better player than either Barnard or Walker.

Not that he's coming back.

Freddie isn't coming back to the Hall, I read Palace are likely to bid a £1,000,000 in the summer.

Out of our league cost wise, coming back wouldn't work for either of us.

My mate (a man u fan) said that he'd heard this but it would only have been a rumour.

Really hope he plays some part & scores in the col u game for wolves this sat. can't see it happening though

Was at Layer road today, hoping to see fredy in action. Unfortuantely although named as a sub (to much booing!) he was not one of the 3 subs brought on by mad Mick.

A poor game, Colchester not having the luck as expected when down at the bottom end of the table, but in fairness wolves we'rent any better.

I think there's more truth in the "Michael Jackson is joining as youth coach" rumour personally :thump: :rolleyes:

Really!? It might seem a bit Off the Wall but I don't think it would actually be too Bad. Might see a few high-scoring Thrillers.

:minger:

Back