• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, I know one face in that pic (definite yobbo) who's already commented on the thread. Even still, personally I would never grass the culprits up, even if I did know who it was, (which I don't).

Some people will disagree with this, which is their prerogative, but some will understand. You simply don't grass

I do understand the sentiment but ifsomeone did something in the ground that led to us being expelled from the play offs would you still feel the same?

I know its not as serious as that, but this "dont grass" thing puzzles me.

If people do something that ruins it for the thousands of others why should they be protected?

Im not sure witchhunt is needed to find the culprit but Im sure there will be ramifications from this, the TBV area has had an unallocated standing area, they may now lose that privilege.

And who will moan about it ?, the same people who let off the smoke bomb....

I was thinking, as we all know, RM is well known for his hair, maybe, just maybe, his pseudonym on here could be very ironic.

RM = Wiggy anyone?

Nope that's not true ....

* starts burning evidence *

nothing to see hear folks :whistling:

* calls Cricko *

"Operation Wiggy has been blown! Burn those offshore bank account statements ...... yes the one marked 'Eastwood money' .... no keep the ones for 'Wembley final'"

I do understand the sentiment but ifsomeone did something in the ground that led to us being expelled from the play offs would you still feel the same?

If people do something that ruins it for the thousands of others why should they be protected?

Im not sure witchhunt is needed to find the culprit but Im sure there will be ramifications from this, the TBV area has had unallocated standing area, they may now lose that privelage.

I'd be devastated, of course. But hand on heart, I still wouldn't grass. I'd rather see those responsible, get a telling off through other means, than to give them up.

I can understand your puzzlement mate, it does seems strange. But it comes down to what's in your genetic make-up I suppose.

The only time I could ever bring myself to dish out names to the authorities, would be for a serious offence. I.e. a rapist or a nonce. But even then, that would be a last resort, if other means hadn't achieved satisfactory justice.

Im not sure witchhunt is needed to find the culprit but Im sure there will be ramifications from this, the TBV area has had an unallocated standing area, they may now lose that privilege.

This is what I don't get. The club which is already skint will get fined again for the actions of one or maybe two people. This means that potentially these actions may have some knock on affect fir the rest of us. How will these individuals feel if the club decide block w is not for use anymore. The club have bent over backwards to accommodate this group, 99% of whom behave, but Scott and TBV being let down by the actions of a minority group who according to Twitter to give a ****.

Can we add a poll to this thread with which is more dangerous, Cannabis or Smoke bombs? Think that would keep me entertained for weeks! :smile:

Don't start MK off for **** sake. He'll chew your ear off & that's without even having a coin

how can you defend morons who do that seriously there not fans of the club there idots hope they get banned for life from roots hall and attending any games again smoke bombs are illegal at all grounds what They did reflects on true fans of the club and reputation of the Club #BANTHEMORONSNAMEANDSHAME

This is what I don't get. The club which is already skint will get fined again for the actions of one or maybe two people. This means that potentially these actions may have some knock on affect fir the rest of us. How will these individuals feel if the club decide block w is not for use anymore. The club have bent over backwards to accommodate this group, 99% of whom behave, but Scott and TBV being let down by the actions of a minority group who according to Twitter to give a ****.

Exactly.

We could lose enough money to pay the players for a week at a time when income is about to disappear.

If they are narrow minded not to give a monkeys about the club they claim to support maybe they will care more when the TBV area is no longer allowed to stand and they have to sit in an allocated seat.

I'm looking forward to being searched for the first time to go into a Southend game in 30 years.

All because of one or two youngsters.

Sorely having this picture circulated the stewards will pull people up trying to enter RH on Thursday. If they refuse to talk to the club then they can deny entry. Simple as that. I don't go to every game but like I said even I can recognise a fair few of those lads.

If I knew who it was, I'd still value my friends over a football club no matter what. Don't think I'm alone in feeling like this as well, so I doubt anyone that knows who did it will actually tell the club or police.

FWIW, I know one face in that pic (definite yobbo) who's already commented on the thread. Even still, personally I would never grass the culprits up, even if I did know who it was, (which I don't).

Some people will disagree with this, which is their prerogative, but some will understand. You simply don't grass

Eh?

You are Norman Stanley Fletcher and I claim by £5 ..................

If I knew who it was, I'd still value my friends over a football club no matter what. Don't think I'm alone in feeling like this as well, so I doubt anyone that knows who did it will actually tell the club or police.

Even if their actions prevented promotion and you knew what they did was wrong?

Even with that in mind mate, I wouldn't be able to grass someone up. It's not in my nature. I've been brought up in a society of snitches get stitches. Ruff round Grays don't ya kno :winking:

Or trouble if you bubble in east side Stanford.:winking:

sorry but if u want the club to get a hefty fine cause of some morons defend them if not ****ing grass the ****ers its there fault for being f**kin moronic to begin with those defending there actions cant be true fans

sorry but if u want the club to get a hefty fine cause of some morons defend them if not ****ing grass the ****ers its there fault for being f**kin moronic to begin with those defending there actions cant be true fans

Nope. Sorry - I've read it three times and I'm still none the wiser. Are you for or against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back