• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depor_Shrimper

First XI
http://www.southendunited.co.uk/news/article/southend-united-news-2453374.aspx

So the club have identified the area photographed the most likely location from where the smoke bomb (vs Luton) was let off - if you know anyone in the picture or are indeed one of the individuals then you need to get in contact with the club.

With the FA investigating the incident I would suggest that it is in most fans interest to help where possible, not least of all as it may have an impact on the level of subsequent punishment from the FA.

In addition, searches will take place on Thursday evening for both home and away supporters.

Last edited:
Club want help identifying the people in this photo...

CE0FHGIXIAAf_oc.jpg:large

It appears one or two of these are the toe rags that set off the smoke bomb landing us in a fair bit of trouble.

Hats off to the club for making the appeal and ensuring that incidents like this are going to be taken seriously.

https://twitter.com/SUFCRootsHall/status/598139945870561280

Some interesting replies. A lot of the kids defending the smoke bomb and slagging the club for posting it seem to 'support' Southend as their second team according to their profiles.

Some interesting replies. A lot of the kids defending the smoke bomb and slagging the club for posting it seem to 'support' Southend as their second team according to their profiles.

tbh I haven't seen any support of smoke bombs people just surprised they expect others to grass.

imagejpeg

It appears one or two of these are the toe rags that set off the smoke bomb landing us in a fair bit of trouble.

Hats off to the club for making the appeal and ensuring that incidents like this are going to be taken seriously.

Majority of those lads are my mates, none of which let off the smoke bomb. I was standing there for the most the game and didn't get in the picture :'( and the first one landed at my feet, and I had blue on my hand from the smoke, yet I didnt make this picture.

Now, before anyone asks, I didn't set the thing off and I dont know who did; but if it could go off at my feet and i don't make the picture, then you can't condemn any of these lads to being the culprits! He who done it is likely out of the picture!

Looks like a school photo to me,little boys playing up.someone with a bit of common sense needs to have a word in their ears

OMG but smoke bombs look so cool and are totally reem!!

:dim:

Majority of those lads are my mates, none of which let off the smoke bomb. I was standing there for the most the game and didn't get in the picture :'( and the first one landed at my feet, and I had blue on my hand from the smoke, yet I didnt make this picture.

Now, before anyone asks, I didn't set the thing off and I dont know who did; but if it could go off at my feet and i don't make the picture, then you can't condemn any of these lads to being the culprits! He who done it is likely out of the picture!

Sounds like you were caught blue handed.

:winking:

I recognise 4 of the herberts ..... Graham Westley , Chris Day , Dean Parratt & Chris Beardsley. They should be immediately banned from Roots Hall forever. :winking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back