• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CAN YOU LOT PLEASE STOP F*CKING MOANING

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ Nov. 05 2006,12:42)]Nothing to do with me but I don't think XS ment to belittle you at all.
I didn't read it like that at all.
Well maybe i have read wrong then if so i shall apologise. on the other hand if he did then my comment shall till stand.

All the best
unclesam.gif

My God! what is it with some people lately?

"I don't think you understand the way in which a football club works"..........If I don't understand something and someone points that out to me I don't get all hot under the collar and start calling their comments stupid. I take it as constructive criticism, not as a personal slant or as someone having a pop at my general lack of knowledge of a certain subject.

If someone points out something that perhaps you didn't understand in the first place why not just say thanks, that helps.???

[b said:
Quote[/b] (D62SUBOY @ Nov. 05 2006,12:51)]My God! what is it with some people lately?

"I don't think you understand the way in which a football club works"..........If I don't understand something and someone points that out to me I don't get all hot under the collar and start calling their comments stupid. I take it as constructive criticism, not as a personal slant or as someone having a pop at my general lack of knowledge of a certain subject.

If someone points out something that perhaps you didn't understand in the first place why not just say thanks, that helps.???
Becuase i took it out of contexted and i apologised... So why carry on about it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper_sam @ Nov. 05 2006,13:39)]First-off Xabia - I don't have an understanding of the way the finances of a football club work. Hense i asked about it first - so theres no need for such a stupid comment ' i don't think you understand the way a football club works.' I treat everyone the same on here and if i do try and put someone right i wont do it in such a disrespectful manor as that.
As for the running of a club i do know a little about that. No doubt i have a lot to learn.

So it shall be gratefully recieved if next time you can leave out the stupid comments that is directed at someone. As there is no need for them.
Jesus Christ!! What is wrong with people these days?! I'm beginning to wonder whether it is worth wasting my time with this forum anymore!!
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (D62SUBOY @ Nov. 05 2006,13:51)]My God! what is it with some people lately?
I have no idea anymore, mate. This forum used to be a fun place and now I have power-crazy moderators on my back and people taking everything out of context and screaming offence!!
glare.gif

Going off topic - free expression isn't a crime, XS, I agree, but poor grammar in an avatar should be punishable by flat-mating with Dagenham Kev - although I suppose that could be commuted to a death sentence.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Groyne Strain @ Nov. 05 2006,16:05)]Going off topic - free expression isn't a crime, XS, I agree, but poor grammar in an avatar should be punishable by flat-mating with Dagenham Kev - although I suppose that could be commuted to a death sentence.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 05 2006,12:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper_sam @ Nov. 05 2006,13:20)]Couldn't that then leave the club in debt? I mean how much would RM stand to lsoe say worse comes to the worse and we go down.

unclesam.gif
I don't think you understand the way a football club works. Southend United are in plenty of debt already and have been for some years. It's the way that we control that debt that is important at the moment and the signs are that whatever financial plans Ron Martin and his team have put together over the past eight years have succeeded in halting the accumulation of debt. The debt is still there; it's just not getting worse (so far as we know). The construction of a new stadium (and its associated retail units) will most probably be financed by investment opportunities (which is why the new stadium will probably be named after a major corporate player, much like Coventry City's Ricoh Arena). The owners don't wait for the latest gate receipts to make major decisions like a re-location!!
I think you sohould come home and take Geoff King's job!

Would you take it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Nov. 05 2006,16:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 05 2006,12:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper_sam @ Nov. 05 2006,13:20)]Couldn't that then leave the club in debt? I mean how much would RM stand to lsoe say worse comes to the worse and we go down.

unclesam.gif
I don't think you understand the way a football club works. Southend United are in plenty of debt already and have been for some years. It's the way that we control that debt that is important at the moment and the signs are that whatever financial plans Ron Martin and his team have put together over the past eight years have succeeded in halting the accumulation of debt. The debt is still there; it's just not getting worse (so far as we know). The construction of a new stadium (and its associated retail units) will most probably be financed by investment opportunities (which is why the new stadium will probably be named after a major corporate player, much like Coventry City's Ricoh Arena). The owners don't wait for the latest gate receipts to make major decisions like a re-location!!
I think you sohould come home and take Geoff King's job!

Would you take it?
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Nov. 05 2006,17:56)]I think you sohould come home and take Geoff King's job!

Would you take it?
Yeah. I'm pretty sure I could a better job. Seriously.

Back