• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Can you volunteer at Roots Hall tomorrow?

Target man

Striker
Guys, if anyone can spare a couple of hours tomorrow there is a lot of work to be done before Saturday.

4 of us attended after work tonight for 3 hours of chair cleaning along with Tom Lawrence who got his gloves on and grafted. Much respect to him.

If the CEO can change out of his suit and get his hands dirty, I'm sure many others can ... even if it's just a couple of hours that would be appreciated.

message me and I can forward your name.

Many thanks

Last edited:
I might be able to get down at some stage during the day, but can’t guarantee at the moment. Would be happy to help, I’ve cleared snow down there before 😂

I might be able to get down at some stage during the day, but can’t guarantee at the moment. Would be happy to help, I’ve cleared snow down there before 😂
I went straight from surgery and it wasn't snow I was clearing 🤣

Was a great atmosphere though and met some great people. After being shut away in lockdowns, it's a privilege being able to support your local team and get out.

Back