• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

jeremyh1

Hey all,

I know it's a little late... but...

Thanks to the guys who welcome my fellow Canadians (Gooner/His Sis/Me) at the Red Lion Pub in Barnet last wknd....

Was an amazing day out. Sang lots of songs on the patio of the pub... Huge cheers to Scott, he is a Shrimper, none like I've ever seen before.... Wish I could've had big John with me. You guys made it special, and to be honest my "gooner" friend now sings ONE TEAM IN ESSEX and SOUTHEND TILL I DIE.... wishing you guys all the best...

CAN YOU HEAR THE BARNET SING???

Cheers guys, what a beautiful club we all support!

ONE TEAM IN ESSEX,
WHEN SOUTHEND UTD COME OUT TO PLAY... SING UP!
SEA SEA SEASIDERS!

Canadian Love (What happened to Dagenham Kev? Is he still around?)

Jeremy

Hey all,

I know it's a little late... but...

Thanks to the guys who welcome my fellow Canadians (Gooner/His Sis/Me) at the Red Lion Pub in Barnet last wknd....

Was an amazing day out. Sang lots of songs on the patio of the pub... Huge cheers to Scott, he is a Shrimper, none like I've ever seen before.... Wish I could've had big John with me. You guys made it special, and to be honest my "gooner" friend now sings ONE TEAM IN ESSEX and SOUTHEND TILL I DIE.... wishing you guys all the best...

CAN YOU HEAR THE BARNET SING???

Cheers guys, what a beautiful club we all support!

ONE TEAM IN ESSEX,
WHEN SOUTHEND UTD COME OUT TO PLAY... SING UP!
SEA SEA SEASIDERS!

Canadian Love (What happened to Dagenham Kev? Is he still around?)

Jeremy

Jeremy its Scott it was a pleasure to see you again mate make sure you bring John over with you next time and there shall be more chants at away pubs and pints drunk!!!

Take care my Commonwealth friend :)

as for Kev he still lives..... just.

You're a sick puppy Scott (I'd love to lead a song like how you do).. but a true friend on the other side of this big ocean we call the Atlantic...

Thanks so much for everything, what a family we have for this team!

Take care big fella!

Jeremy

You're a sick puppy Scott (I'd love to lead a song like how you do).. but a true friend on the other side of this big ocean we call the Atlantic...

Thanks so much for everything, what a family we have for this team!

Take care big fella!

Jeremy

No worries fella got you on Facebook so drop me a line any time, hey **** it how about I come out to Canada in the summer stay with you!?

Back