• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

james_c

First XI
cant we all grow up and leave ron martin alone untill anything happens again on a bad financial side not just a load of drunk people in the blues voice get bored cause the teams losing and turn on ron martin again when we are wining nothing happens about ron so cumon lets gro up and support the team.

cant we all grow up and leave ron martin alone untill anything happens again on a bad financial side not just a load of drunk people in the blues voice get bored cause the teams losing and turn on ron martin again when we are wining nothing happens about ron so cumon lets gro up and support the team.

osymandus? Is that you?

1- I'm not a drunk blues voice member

2 - How dare you slate people who do make an effort to get the fans supporting vocally home and away

3 - Whining is not spelt wining

4 - Ron should have a capital R and Martin a capital M

5 - Cumon is not in the dictionary last time I looked

6 - Grow is not spelt gro

7 - Almost missed it but cant needs a '

8 - What is a "bad financial side " ?

9 - cause needs be before it

10 - Are you 10 years old ? If not I suggest you grow up son because you clearly aren't up to debating with the adults !

To be honest not everyone can spell, no reason to down someone just for that, but in my opinion your post is pathetic, are you Ron's lovechild ?

1- I'm not a drunk blues voice member

2 - How dare you slate people who do make an effort to get the fans supporting vocally home and away

3 - Whining is not spelt wining

4 - Ron should have a capital R and Martin a capital M

5 - Cumon is not in the dictionary last time I looked

6 - Grow is not spelt gro

7 - Almost missed it but cant needs a '

8 - What is a "bad financial side " ?

9 - cause needs be before it

10 - Are you 10 years old ? If not I suggest you grow up son because you clearly aren't up to debating with the adults !

To be honest not everyone can spell, no reason to down someone just for that, but in my opinion your post is pathetic, are you Ron's lovechild ?

1) You need to learn how to view a users profile, then you would have seen that he is 20 years old and you would only have needed 9 bullet points instead of 10 :winking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back