• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Canvey Or Southend

crowd.jpg

....Sorry couldn't fit the other two flanks of the stadium on.........

Very good Artful and that is about 100 times their normal crowd.  Or are the yellow tops all stewards helping to swell the turnout.  
biggrin.gif

If D Crocky of Canvey is lurking on a decent website for a change then I'd like to wish him all the best for next season's relegation.  
tounge.gif

At least all the Canvey fans were genuine fans, rather than 15000 that only showed up for one day!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ June 02 2004,15:04)]At least all the Canvey fans were genuine fans, rather than 15000 that only showed up for one day!
Don't put yourself down, Steve.
tounge.gif

I still think that Pikey Air was the best Canvey image so far.  Was that one of your's AS?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ June 02 2004,14:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hooly @ June 02 2004,14:07)]I still think that Pikey Air was the best Canvey image so far.  Was that one of your's AS?
Alas NO...one of the classics doing the rounds on the net though !

air%20pikey.jpg
Air Stewardess: Please could you turn off your mobile phone
PikeyKid: ...yea, but itz reilly blingin 'nit.

rock.gif

I had to think of a caption it's part of my pickle matrix.

Back