• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Floval Flyer

Licensed to ill⭐
In case you wondered, yes I’m bored...

Couple of of pics from McGlashans twitter feed, someone’s gotta be able come up with some decent captions for these two;

70960DD5-CA46-4516-A80A-D3C6A1844920.jpg

D5C598E9-5A8D-4ACC-B3FF-7ABDD7C662A1.jpg

(how can i make these pics bigger>?)

Pic 1. 'Identity parades are all well and good but I can't quite decide between the one on the left and the one on the right. They all look the same to me in that get up!'

Pic 2. 'Brace yourself. It's going to hurt you a lot more than me.'

(how can i make these pics bigger>?)

Here you go.

Wojmuj.jpg

Y4ou8o.jpg

Y4ou8o.jpg

Clarkson: "Listen closely, your on a final warning McGlashan !!.... if i catch you dipping into my half time KFC Family feast bucket once more, the next time you get knocked down, you ain't getting back up!!..Comprende?".

Y4ou8o.jpg

Clarkson "Did you know that my favourite film is The Deliverence? And, er I’ve got it on DVD back at my flat...”

Clarkson is saying........So, if I had 27 pukka pies in my kit bag at the start of the game, how many do you think i have left now......and no you can't have it

Y4ou8o.jpg

Look at my finger without moving your head.

Keep looking at my finger and breathe deeply.

The finger, look at the finger.

Keep looking at the finger.

Just watch the finger and breathe slowly.

You're starting to feel drowsy.

Right, you're under. Your name's now Ricky Otto and you beat right backs for fun.

Y4ou8o.jpg

According to celebrity Southend fan Alison Moyet, what direction is the only way?

Back