• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

graysblue

Banned
in morrisons car park waiting for the mrs .

heard a car coming along where the driver has not lifted the clutch yet revving the guts out of the lump.

this car pulls in just along to me and BANG it hits one of the parked cars.

me being a nosey git gets out to have a butchers,the lady driver who was from africa appeared to have no interest,seeing as i was the only person there the conversation went something like this.

me,excuse me dear you have hit that car
her,no i didnt
me,what i just saw you do it
her,get out of my way

she then waltzed off to i presume do her shopping,the car she hit had a beautiful dent in the passenger door.

all i could do was put the ladies reg number onto the windscreen of the damaged car.

should have checked to see if her tax was in date(joking)

grays is getting mental.

Good on you. Nothing more annoying that someone bumping into your car and driving off. The only scuff I've ever had on my little motor has been from someone who has scrapped past it. So if I want it repaired it's me who will have to pay for it!

You think there'd be a shop a bit closer to her than Grays, wouldn't you? Perhaps she'd heard about Morrisons' petrol prices.

haha ,

aye its cheap petrol,

had the same thing happen to me some while ago,its so damn annoying that people think they can hit cars and then bowl away.

i hope the person has joy with her claim..........somehow i doubt it.

True. This was in the news yesterday in an article about registed sex offenders in Essex
"Thurrock and Basildon has the most convicted offenders, ranging from paedophiles and rapists to people who expose themselves, with 178 registered offenders"

that does not surprise me at all.

few months the local rag issued stats for people in thurrock who had recieved cautions,if my memory is correct there were 2 rapes,several violent attacks,500 odd thefts,couple of muggings ect.

thurrock is becoming one ****e hole.

glad i am moving hopefully very soon if we can flog this gaff.

few months the local rag issued stats for people in thurrock who had recieved cautions,if my memory is correct there were 2 rapes,several violent attacks,500 odd thefts,couple of muggings ect.

Not emigrating are you ?

I am sure a family of afro caribbean/ African origin will buy it from you!!

in morrisons car park waiting for the mrs .

heard a car coming along where the driver has not lifted the clutch yet revving the guts out of the lump.

this car pulls in just along to me and BANG it hits one of the parked cars.

me being a nosey git gets out to have a butchers,the lady driver who was from africa appeared to have no interest,seeing as i was the only person there the conversation went something like this.

me,excuse me dear you have hit that car
her,no i didnt
me,what i just saw you do it
her,get out of my way

she then waltzed off to i presume do her shopping,the car she hit had a beautiful dent in the passenger door.

all i could do was put the ladies reg number onto the windscreen of the damaged car.

should have checked to see if her tax was in date(joking)

grays is getting mental.

this is the reason y i will not take my mum to grays anymore shopping as u will either return and some little wotsis has nicked your car or someone as left u a nice dent in the side of your car best go sainburys or tesco at lakeside lol

True. This was in the news yesterday in an article about registed sex offenders in Essex
"Thurrock and Basildon has the most convicted offenders, ranging from paedophiles and rapists to people who expose themselves, with 178 registered offenders"

If you think that's bad, you should see how many there support West Ham.

you should have damaged the car with a well placed kick, a key or a spear

this is the reason y i will not take my mum to grays anymore shopping as u will either return and some little wotsis has nicked your car or someone as left u a nice dent in the side of your car best go sainburys or tesco at lakeside lol

agreed

only went there because her indoors wanted to get stuff in the precinct,hence why i remained in the car.

and i was called a blood clot.....................whats that mean?

they are either from africa or poland in grays now days

very true indeed,

i would wager big dollar the lady never had a current license and possibly no insurance.

because she certainly could not drive.

did you leave your contact details so you could be a witness for the person whose car was damaged?

Back