• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Carabou Cup - away to Stevenage

I'm quite happy with it tbh. Unless we got the O's or Col Ewe, what would have been good?

Much rather this than Plymouth or Newport away!

But if we drew a QPR or a Brentford you’d all be moaning that they played a second string side and still beat us!! ?

Possibly, although that’s not normally a moan of mine. Orient, Ewes, Forest Green - there were so many fixtures that could have been great!

Not to far and a decent bar.

Although last time I went there for the check a fraud the bar wasn't open and we lost 4-0.

SOUTHEND United will be hoping to improve their wretched League Cup record when they visit Stevenage in the first round of the League Cup.

More...

We got Accrington Stanley away. Went twice last season. One of the games was called off due to heavy rain. Probably won't go again this season despite it being a good away day.

I'd have preferred Stevenage over Stanley.

Salford v Leeds. First ever draw for them and they get a plum tie. I've been watching League Cup draws for 30 years and can only remember about 2 decent ties...

Salford v Leeds. First ever draw for them and they get a plum tie. I've been watching League Cup draws for 30 years and can only remember about 2 decent ties...
Yep and it will almost certainly be a live TV match along with their first league game also being shown live.

Back