• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cardiff City - The Bluebirds are back

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Cardiff have announced that they will be changing back to blue kits with immediate effect. Newly re-designed badge, with the bluebird returning, to follow shortly thereafter.

Good news for Cardiff - wonder what mental stuff Vincent Tan will come up with next though....

They're in the process of changing all the seats to red :hilarious:

Credit to the Cardiff fans though, they stuck to their guns!

They're in the process of changing all the seats to red :hilarious:

Credit to the Cardiff fans though, they stuck to their guns!

Credit to the ones who did, but a hell of a lot of them didn't seem to mind when they got in to the Prem. I reckon Cardiff would still be in red if they hadn't got relegated last season.

Delighted for them. I'd personally prefer to have missed out on the rather eccentric owner and retained my club's identity than go through what they have recently.

f55k them, horrible team, with even worse fans..hope they go bust...sheep sha$$ers

Back