• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cardiff Here We Come (Again)

KrustyTheKray

President
Well it's just like waiting for a bus! We wait all this time for Southend to get to a national final, then two come along at once! Get in there!

Thought everyone battled so well tonight!

Gray was well deserved man of the match.

Didn't ever think Fredy would score, it seemed like he took ages to blast the ball in the net. But he didn't dissapoint us!

Just hope we dont play in a gold kit for the final!
We have to keep to the Blue kit we have, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!

The boys done us proud tonight, let's go one better this time and beat these welsh sheep s******s!

UP THE BLUES!

I still can't believe it . I tell you what though, everyone needs to bring as many friends/family members as possible. Because Wrexham are going to bring a hell of a lot of fans. It wouldn't surprise me if the gate was comfortably over 50k this year.

Congrats on getting to the LDV final (again) - and of course you might even go there again this season via the play-off. Is there any truth in the rumour you will be playing home games at the Millennium Stadium next season ?! Quite a turnaround in your fortunes over the last year and a half, must be the manager ! Well done again.

Fantastic night, great celebrations after!!..

Does anyone else have the same problem as me at work....

No other southend/football fans to go on about it to!!??...

Its so annoying!...

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 09 2005,09:56)]Quite a turnaround in your fortunes over the last year and a half, must be the manager !
And his assistant.

wink.gif

Thanks for that, Canvey.

Perhaps the local Taffs will get behind the Welsh team too! It'll be like Rourkes drift in reverse as we face a baying mob of Wool encrusted boyos.

(apologies to Swansea shrimper and the welsh contingent
wink.gif
)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Mar. 09 2005,09:01)]Fantastic night, great celebrations after!!..

Its so annoying!...

laugh.gif
Yup. The stupid ****s would rather talk about f**king Chelsea and how they're going to win the Chumps League. Couldn't give a flying f**k to be honest and everyone knows it.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ Mar. 09 2005,13:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Mar. 09 2005,12:49)]Yup. The stupid ****s would rather talk about f**king Chelsea
How did that get through the censors???
biggrin.gif

*tries to think of joke about you missing the final ... but fails*

oops.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Mar. 09 2005,09:01)]Fantastic night, great celebrations after!!..

Its so annoying!...

laugh.gif
Twice got stopped on the tube last night. As I was wearing a blue scarf, they thought I was a Chelsea fan.

Asked me if I enjoyed the game and I said, yeah it was effing brilliant. Got funny looks when I mentioned that I couldn't wait to go to Cardiff
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Mar. 09 2005,13:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ Mar. 09 2005,13:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Mar. 09 2005,12:49)]Yup. The stupid ****s would rather talk about f**king Chelsea
How did that get through the censors???
biggrin.gif

*tries to think of joke about you missing the final ... but fails*

oops.gif

tounge.gif
Cheers Kev!!!
sad.gif

I think bearing in mind the hot water this Site and it's moderators continually find themselves in it may be worth adding the plural of c**t to the restricted list.

Back