• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Carl Pettefer

Napster

No ⭐
Was released by Bognor back in january, and is now plying his trade for Totton, in the British Gas Southern League, Div One, South and West.

he's only 28 and should definitely still be in the football league, i've not idea why he's fallen so far, technically good and a hard worker

he's only 28 and should definitely still be in the football league, i've not idea why he's fallen so far, technically good and a hard worker

Indeed, did he suffer injury after leaving Southend, as I thought he would have had plenty to offer many a League Two side.

Still, it shows further evidence of Tilly and Brushes miracles that we were able to get out of the bottom division with Che Wilson and Pettefer as regulars....once released they could barely manage another league game between them.

Indeed, did he suffer injury after leaving Southend, as I thought he would have had plenty to offer many a League Two side.

Still, it shows further evidence of Tilly and Brushes miracles that we were able to get out of the bottom division with Che Wilson and Pettefer as regulars....once released they could barely manage another league game between them.

All I can see from Wiki is that he played about 60 odd games in two seasons, so looked fairly regular. You're right, it goes to show that T&B definitely got the best out of players like him, Che and even Mark Bentley.

I thought when Petts left us that he'd had an injury that he wasn't recovering from very easily?

I'll never forget Petts' signing for us on the Roots Hall turf after his loan spell from Pompy. Walking out onto the pitch to sign on crutches.

Really liked Petts' as a player and am very surprise his dropped that low to be honest.

Neverforgive him, Missed a sitter away at grimsby and I had a wedge on him for 1st goal scorer that day.

hardworker but limited ability, although he must be like Lionel Messi in that british gas southern league.

Back