• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CARLISLE DOWN!

At last the team from southern Scotland have gone down to the conference now canvey can sufFer that bloody journey.

Bruce Shrimpsteen

Born to Shrimp.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shoebury Shrimper @ May 01 2004,16:52)]At last the team from southern Scotland have gone down to the conference now canvey can sufFer that bloody journey.

Bruce Shrimpsteen

Born to Shrimp.
Oi!. That's my nearest away game! Now what am I going to do?

sad.gif

Two weeks summer holiday in Sunny Southend on Sea sounds good to me,the kids will love the new Peter Pans Playground:D

Yeah, good riddance. To be replaced by Aldershot or Barnet hopefully

i feel sorry for the poor horse which will have to carry the gypo bus. thats gonna have to take canvey to carlisle and back

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 01 2004,18:34)]Two weeks summer holiday in Sunny Southend on Sea sounds good to me,the kids will love the new Peter Pans Playground:D
I keep doing that. It's always Orient. We always lose. And "Adventure Island" costs me more than my mortgage, or that's what it feels like! But if I did come down I could get my beer... Or can I only get that next time we play at the Millenium Stadium
rock.gif
laugh.gif

To be honest i would have loved it to have gone to the last game, with 2nd team down either Scunny or Carlilse, although carlilse is a trek, its always a laugh!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 01 2004,19:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 01 2004,18:34)]Two weeks summer holiday in Sunny Southend on Sea sounds good to me,the kids will love the new Peter Pans Playground:D
I keep doing that. It's always Orient. We always lose. And "Adventure Island" costs me more than my mortgage, or that's what it feels like! But if I did come down I could get my beer... Or can I only get that next time we play at the Millenium Stadium  
rock.gif

laugh.gif
The beer at Orient is just as good as in Wales though abloody lot dearer.

Hope to see you at Birdbrain Road,providing the games not at the end of Aug,as im on hols
smile.gif

Thank god they're finally gone! Thought that they might have made it out of it after their impressive run.

Not so bothered about not having to make the trip to Scotland, more getting rid of the disgraceful fans from the league.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bigdel @ May 01 2004,20:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 01 2004,19:37)]
[b said:
rock.gif

laugh.gif
The beer at Orient is just as good as in Wales though abloody lot dearer.

Hope to see you at Birdbrain Road,providing the games not at the end of Aug,as im on hols
smile.gif
Sorry Bigdel, I didn't make that very clear - I keep seeing the O's beat us at Roots Hall. It's a long time since I had a beer in the Crooked Billet, tho'...
biggrin.gif

I don't know when I will be down next. It's very complicated for me to arrange a trip down south, but I will let you know when I am coming.

Only problem is that with their form in the 2nd half of the season and their level of support, Carlisle will probably come straight back up.

I would personally like to congratulate Carlisle on what has been a highly succesful relagation campaign. Long may it continue.

Short of Darlington possibly the dirtiest Northern Bastards to play at the hall.

Ha Ha

DTS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 01 2004,18:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shoebury Shrimper @ May 01 2004,16:52)]At last the team from southern Scotland have gone down to the conference now canvey can sufFer that bloody journey.

Bruce Shrimpsteen

Born to Shrimp.

sad.gif
Support Canvey?
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smithy @ May 01 2004,18:47)]i feel sorry for the poor horse which will have to carry the gypo bus. thats gonna have to take canvey to carlisle and back
The same horse doesn't make the return journey. They eat it during a bizarre banjo ritual. They also steal a horse for the return journey

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ May 02 2004,16:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 01 2004,18:20)]
[b said:

Bruce Shrimpsteen

Born to Shrimp.

sad.gif
Support Canvey?
wink.gif
Now there's a thought... I could become a Carlisle fan just for the canvey match.. Thanks, BP!

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Back