• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CARLOS UP FOR SALE

Birri

Manager
Carlos Álvarez Cabanilla (21512995)
25 years, passable form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is calm and honest.
Has poor experience and poor leadership abilities.

Speciality: Technical

Nationality: España
Total Skill Index (TSI): 3 210
Wage: 1 136 £/week including 20% Bonus
Owner: Rochford FC
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: excellent Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: inadequate Passing: weak
Winger: weak Defending: wretched
Scoring: formidable Set Pieces: passable

Career Goals: 58
Career Hattricks: 5
League goals this season: 0
Cup goals this season: 0

Transfer list: Forward

Deadline: 04/01/2006 at 13.41

Asking price:£ 130 000

Carlos sold for £480K got this guy Isidre Alcaide (37378692) for sale put him up for £280K current bid £292K if he goes for that I have £2 million in the bank just upped my economists to 4
blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 04 2006,14:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Birri @ Jan. 04 2006,13:19)]Carlos sold for £480K
How much did that make me, then...?!

tounge.gif

Good skills - a great sale, sir!

smile.gif
9% I would guess seeing as you sold him to me dont know why you didnt train him up to formidable though seeing as you train scorers full time.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Birri @ Jan. 04 2006,16:52)]dont know why you didnt train him up to formidable though seeing as you train scorers full time
He was a bit too old for the ole training roster, given that most of the guys I was selling were brilliant / magnificent players going for c. £1.65m...

smile.gif

Back