• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've been tasked with flogging our old Home Cinema system, I am toying with the idea of a collection only eBay sale or sticking it on my local Gumtree site, but before I do, has anybody had any example of flogging stuff to Cash Convertors?

I am guessing I might not get as much as if I held out for a private sale but at least it would be a fairly straghtforward transaction.

Also, anybody in the know on these things care to guess how much I'd get for a 4 year old Panasonic setup, inc 4 speakers & stands, large bassbox & combined amp/DVD player?

I've been tasked with flogging our old Home Cinema system, I am toying with the idea of a collection only eBay sale or sticking it on my local Gumtree site, but before I do, has anybody had any example of flogging stuff to Cash Convertors?

I am guessing I might not get as much as if I held out for a private sale but at least it would be a fairly straghtforward transaction.

Also, anybody in the know on these things care to guess how much I'd get for a 4 year old Panasonic setup, inc 4 speakers & stands, large bassbox & combined amp/DVD player?

Email Sarfminster he sold one not so long ago Rich.

eBay it - but be prepared for grief.

Typical examples are an endless list of morons asking for a buy it now price and asking if you will post the item even though you have stated you will not.

What about an ordinary auction house Rich, they sometimes have sales that would be appropriate for this - it's not all collectables and antiques.

As an aside to this topic.....hopefully over the next week or so we will have a new forum on here that will allow Zoners to buy and sell items to each other. It was decided at the recent meeting of the Owners this would be a good move to help out everybody. We are just ironing out certain things before we add it.

As an aside to this topic.....hopefully over the next week or so we will have a new forum on here that will allow Zoners to buy and sell items to each other. It was decided at the recent meeting of the Owners this would be a good move to help out everybody. We are just ironing out certain things before we add it.

Would have been handy last year so the club could have offloaded Richie Foran!

OI!

:hijack:

:offtopic:

:flamer:

Can people post items they want stolen to order?

Back