• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winkle

Manager
True story happened today infact. My wifes boss got up late and decided to get a taxi to work as he was in a rush. He was having a right old yarn with the cabbie bloke ,when a cat ran out in front of them and they felt a couple of thuds underneath the car. The cabbie pulled over and they both got out only to see the cat on the pavement looking rather dodgy and twitching. They had a discussion and the cabbie decided that he could not leave the poor animal in pain, so he went to the boot of the car and pulled out a crow bar. You no whats coming next, he went over to the poor cat and "bludgened it over the head at least four times before it stopped moving.
They both proceeded to walk back to the car talking about how it couldnt be helped and that some poor family will find it tomorrow. but as they approached the car they could see a cat underneath the back wheels half dead........ At this point all the blood drained out of the cabbie face when he realised what had happened. My wife boss got back in the taxi waited for the cabbie to do the honourable thing again and tried not to laugh.
He got to work and could not talk to anyone for an hour threw tears of laughter.
I on the other hand just wet myself!

oooh thats funny this must have happened to so many of my friends before when they have been telling this urban mythe as well

ooh I forgot to tell you all yesterday my best mate was having a **** with his Ipod on in his rooom, eyes shut the lot, when he had finished and opened his eyes, .........guess what there was a cup of tea and some toast sitting by his bed Good old Mum..........................zzzzzzzzzzzz

anyway while we are on the subject of 'would you believe it stories' guess what happened to me this morning .................

well I don't ware anything in bed, and when I got up this morning I was awoken by our dog 'syndrome' well as the other half wasnt about I decided to get down with it with 'syndrome' anyway I stuck my old 'IPod' on as well, to get abit of rythem going, eyes shut and started to rag the fuk out of 'syndrome's' ****, well imagine my suprise when 6 minutes later I was hanging out the back of the dog, who was being dragged round Chalkwell park on its lead by my dad, there I was in the middle of a kids football training session, stark bollox naked hanging out the back of my dog with my dad watching, Its a surprise I evan managed to get to work this morning, but oooh how we all fell about laughing .....................

oooh thats funny this must have happened to so many of my friends before when they have been telling this urban mythe as well

ooh I forgot to tell you all yesterday my best mate was having a **** with his Ipod on in his rooom, eyes shut the lot, when he had finished and opened his eyes, .........guess what there was a cup of tea and some toast sitting by his bed Good old Mum..........................zzzzzzzzzzzz

anyway while we are on the subject of 'would you believe it stories' guess what happened to me this morning .................

well I don't ware anything in bed, and when I got up this morning I was awoken by our dog 'syndrome' well as the other half wasnt about I decided to get down with it with 'syndrome' anyway I stuck my old 'IPod' on as well, to get abit of rythem going, eyes shut and started to rag the fuk out of 'syndrome's' ****, well imagine my suprise when 6 minutes later I was hanging out the back of the dog, who was being dragged round Chalkwell park on its lead by my dad, there I was in the middle of a kids football training session, stark bollox naked hanging out the back of my dog with my dad watching, Its a surprise I evan managed to get to work this morning, but oooh how we all fell about laughing .....................

Ive just read this three times and Im still trying to make sense of it......

True story happened today infact. My wifes boss got up late and decided to get a taxi to work as he was in a rush. He was having a right old yarn with the cabbie bloke ,when a cat ran out in front of them and they felt a couple of thuds underneath the car. The cabbie pulled over and they both got out only to see the cat on the pavement looking rather dodgy and twitching. They had a discussion and the cabbie decided that he could not leave the poor animal in pain, so he went to the boot of the car and pulled out a crow bar. You no whats coming next, he went over to the poor cat and "bludgened it over the head at least four times before it stopped moving.
They both proceeded to walk back to the car talking about how it couldnt be helped and that some poor family will find it tomorrow. but as they approached the car they could see a cat underneath the back wheels half dead........ At this point all the blood drained out of the cabbie face when he realised what had happened. My wife boss got back in the taxi waited for the cabbie to do the honourable thing again and tried not to laugh.
He got to work and could not talk to anyone for an hour threw tears of laughter.
I on the other hand just wet myself!

I first heard that story back in 1993 - thanks for the memories!

To be honest thought, starnge things can happen. Last night, sat at home in my basement, I went to take a bite out of my hamburger but I dropped it just as the lights went out - we'd had a power cut! Anyway I bent down to pick it up and took a bite. Imagine my surprise when the lights came back on and I'd just bitten into a rat!! ohhhhh nooooooo!!! I was covered in claret!!

Anything else happen to anyone lately that sounds familiar?

Back