• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You are on his back or you wouldnt have just posted 'he still hasn't scored, when will he ever score.'

The fact that he is being selected in a Premiership team and isn't looking out of his place speaks plenty on its own. He has only played in 5 games, Gary Hooper hasnt scored in 15 and I bet you wouldnt slate him.

Just a rather desperate attempt to validate your scathing criticism of him whilst he was here.

Maybe Fulham should play Williams up front.

You are on his back or you wouldnt have just posted 'he still hasn't scored, when will he ever score.'

The fact that he is being selected in a Premiership team and isn't looking out of his place speaks plenty on its own. He has only played in 5 games, Gary Hooper hasnt scored in 15 and I bet you wouldnt slate him.

Just a rather desperate attempt to validate your scathing criticism of him whilst he was here.

Why do you care so much?

Anyway his record of 2 in 24 league/ prem appearances tells the story!

Oh and by the way,The other day you were moaning about the lack of debate with another poster yet you post such venom as above..Pot and kettle

Your not exactly promoting debate are you!

You posted a comment and I replied to it where I made the point that Hooper has gone much longer without scoring than the games Woodrow has played at that level.

That is continuing the debate, I have no idea what your subsequent reply constitutes.

Thats a massive game. Lose it and that will do for Fulham, but win it and I could see Norwich falling into the relegation zone. Whether Woodrow is ready or not thats a massive amount of pressure to put on anyone's shoulders.

You posted a comment and I replied to it where I made the point that Hooper has gone much longer without scoring than the games Woodrow has played at that level.

That is continuing the debate, I have no idea what your subsequent reply constitutes.

Hooper has nothing to do with it!

I commented which you replied with utter drivel which had no bearing on the matter.I remember you even stated he bottles it when clean through.

Woodrow may have played with dud midfielders here and at Fulham,He may have been played out of position,He may not get the full 90 in every game and guess what he still cannot score.

If CW scores 10 and keeps Fulham up then good luck to him.

Hooper has nothing to do with it!

I commented which you replied with utter drivel which had no bearing on the matter.I remember you even stated he bottles it when clean through.

Woodrow may have played with dud midfielders here and at Fulham,He may have been played out of position,He may not get the full 90 in every game and guess what he still cannot score.

If CW scores 10 and keeps Fulham up then good luck to him.

Hooper has everything to do with it when you are using stats to validate your arguments as I used his form as a comparison.

Indeed, I personally didnt think he he was ready for Premiership and was surprised at him getting starts, and its a lot to ask of him.

That said he has also not looked out of place in the highlights shows Ive seen but you however seem keen to knock him continually. Even in this last post you make say he still cant score, well Hooper cant either and has far more chances in that league, but would you class him as poor on that basis ?

Good for him, good young player. If he gets released by Fulham I would want him back, signed up. He will score when he plays more and beefs up a little.

Can't really argue with Fulham recalling him as he's gone back there and made 6 appearances since March.

Good for him, good young player. If he gets released by Fulham I would want him back, signed up. He will score when he plays more and beefs up a little.

The fact they called him up and played him, and he has scored Id be pretty surprised if he did move on.

Cauley had to eventually find the net,Some cynics would say he has had plenty of appearances!

I say well done CW one of my favourite players.

I am glad he got an chance at Fulham, it's will make any future young players stuck in U21 think once before joining us on loan in future.

Back