• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good for him, good young player. If he gets released by Fulham I would want him back, signed up. He will score when he plays more and beefs up a little.

Think he has a long term contract at fulham and now he's played and scored in the prem he is above our level.

Was not expecting him to be in the England u21's by May when he got recalled from here!

Doing well with the U21's. I like to think being at Southend helped him mature and push him along the footballing path.

I think the fact that Woodrow has gone on to play in the Premier League, Loza has made his PL debut also and the likes of Egan/Sokolik are wanted by clubs in higher divisions is a testament to the quality of player recruitment we now have at this football club. :thumbsup:

I think the fact that Woodrow has gone on to play in the Premier League, Loza has made his PL debut also and the likes of Egan/Sokolik are wanted by clubs in higher divisions is a testament to the quality of player recruitment we now have at this football club. :thumbsup:

Indeed, and hopefully it will help us to continue to attract talent from the Premier League on loan if we can build a reputation for being a good stepping stone.

Cauley has proved me wrong with his 3 league goals in 27 league appearances:hilarious::hilarious:

Yeah it seems like you know more than the Fulham manager, England u21 manager and Phil Brown. Obviously he is only playing for them because they put a clause in his contract .... :whistling:

Spot on..........the fate of Fulham and all their money is of little interest............

Ah but Cauley Woodrow will forever be a former Blue, whatever you (and Mrs Blue) might happen to think of him.

Personally, I hope to see him get a few minutes in the Championship, when Fulham play Brighton next Monday.

Ah but Cauley Woodrow will forever be a former Blue, whatever you (and Mrs Blue) might happen to think of him.

Personally, I hope to see him get a few minutes in the Championship, when Fulham play Brighton next Monday.

Actually I quite liked him. His work rate was good and he was quite skilful.

Only downsides were a tendency to miss chances, particularly one on ones, and a dislike of the more 'physical' nature of the 4th Division. Not as much of a dislike as Coulthirst shows though..........

Overall he was OK for us.

Actually I quite liked him. His work rate was good and he was quite skilful.

Overall he was OK for us.[[/B]Only downsides were[/B] a tendency to miss chances, particularly one on ones, and a dislike of the more 'physical' nature of the 4th Division. Not as much of a dislike as Coulthirst shows though..........

As you can see from the video here http://www.fulhamfc.com/first-team/...ield-wednesday/sheffield-wednesday-highlights

it looks like he's bulked up a bit since he was with us (granted he needed too).

Back