• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celeb deaths you couldn't give a toss about

Cilla Black, Bruce Forsythe, Paris Hilton, Dale Winton, Anyone off a TV quiz channel, Paul McCartney.

I wouldn't give a toss when katie price buys the farm.

I notice she's in the papers again claiming to have been 'raped'.
Of course, it's not a ploy to keep her face in the news, is it...

In any case, how the **** would she know if she's been 'raped'?
You could fit both your hands up there and start clapping.

Kind Regards

Last edited:
December 1980. My mum bursts into my room with "John Lennon has been shot".

I was thinking, why do I give a sh!t, I've never seen a Jack Lemon film in my life.

Mrs. Whitton, the room maid in Crossroads, who disappeared during a holiday to the Seychelles. She was a major Galleywood superstar at the time, but as her body hasn't been recovered, it's possible she just stared a new life as a chalet maid there.

Princess Diana, did have an ounce of respect for her but the media just blabbed on about it for too much and too long and just made me fed up of hearing of it. Michael Jackson didn't affect me as i never really liked his music but a shame nonetheless. Jade Goody was the one i could've possibly cared about the least, especially after the media changed their views against her from a racist pig to an angel with a heart of gold.

Back