• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celebrity spotting

Monty Panesar. He was guest of honour at a MK Lightning ice hockey game the other week. I shook his hand and said hello but he might have been put off by the booze fumes oozing out of me as he made a pretty sharp exit.

Monty Panesar. He was guest of honour at a MK Lightning ice hockey game the other week. I shook his hand and said hello but he might have been put off by the booze fumes oozing out of me as he made a pretty sharp exit.

Or he was in need of a comfort break in which case you were lucky :winking:

Lacey Turner driving her car as my wife and I walked passed. Although that's not really so impressive given she lives quite near us.

Do Hector Bellerin's parents count? (He bought a house about 30 seconds walk from us and decided he didn't like it so moved out about a year later and gave the house to his parents.) I saw them getting into their car last week.

(BTW: His number plate is BE 11 ERN.)

Do Hector Bellerin's parents count? (He bought a house about 30 seconds walk from us and decided he didn't like it so moved out about a year later and gave the house to his parents.) I saw them getting into their car last week.

No, as I've no idea who he is.

Lacey Turner driving her car as my wife and I walked passed. Although that's not really so impressive given she lives quite near us.

Lucky not BE 11 END

Oh. There you go, that's how much interest I have in football outside of SUFC. Big. Fat. Zero.

Same here, for the most part. It's just when he moved in all the kids at the local school (including ours) got a bit over-excited.

Tuesday night - David Moyes at Watford Junction train station. Couldn't work out what nearby games he would have been watching that evening. Maybe he just fancied a night out in Watford.

Tuesday night - David Moyes at Watford Junction train station. Couldn't work out what nearby games he would have been watching that evening. Maybe he just fancied a night out in Watford.

U21s were at Luton in the Checkatrade that night, so was probably picking the next sacrificial lamb to the slaughter.

Back