• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celebrity spotting

Leon Johnson coming out of the chippie in Billericay High Street during the summer.:smile:

A good start; let's try to keep them current-ish though. Think of the celeb spotting as starting from...........

NOW

(or at least the last week or so)

This is no way current but as it involves your Dad, Uncle, me, Brush amongst others. We were on holiday in Arenal in 1974, the World Cup in Germany was on. Arenal was littered with footballers, and we got to know a few Chelsea players, Ray Wilkins, Gary Locke & Ian Britton. They were quite surprised at our ability to attract the female of the species, when asked our secret, we said that we told the ladies we were professional footballers.:smile:

On another note Peter West the BBC cricket host had a p*ss next to me in the khazi at Wembley Arena.

And not sports related I nearly vomited on Ronnie Corbett on a plane from Teeside Airport to Heathrow.

Jodie Kidd at the garden centre in Surrey at which I used to work. Also, at the same centre, one for the oldies, Clodagh Rodgers.

Was having dinner at that pub opposite Uncle Tom's cabin a few years ago, took my boy to play in the kids play area and Steve Collins was in there with his daughter. Had a nice chat with him and a couple of pics were taken

Ok not as good as some of those said already but, I met Gok Wan whilst queueing up for a coffee. He was standing in front of me and we got talking. We then sat down together to have our coffee where he told me lots of things about his life, growing up etc. What a wonderful person he is and so sincere. Told me to apply for one of his shows

Ok not as good as some of those said already but, I met Gok Wan whilst queueing up for a coffee. He was standing in front of me and we got talking. We then sat down together to have our coffee where he told me lots of things about his life, growing up etc. What a wonderful person he is and so sincere. Told me to apply for one of his shows
And have you? I'd love to hear your laugh on national TV!!!!

Work in a newsagents, so get a few current and ex footballers

Trever Brooking
Glenn Roder, always say thanks for taking the Spammers down :thumbsup:
Martin Peters - We deliver his newspapers :smile:

I once saw David Beckham in Hmv, he said alright mate to me.

Then I woke, funnily enough I hardly ever remember anything I dream about.

Tom Baker in Tenterden; and Charlie Dimmock's been filming at the allotments down the bottom of my garden. Series will be shown next year.

PC Jim Carver at London Bridge Station
Lee Hurst at London Bridge station
Marc Almond crossing the road at London Bridge Station
Girls Aloud at Chessington
Gazza at Chessington (had a photo)
Stan Collymore at the World Cup park in Germany 2006
Colin from Press Gang at a Pub in Brighton
Harris the leader of Chelsea Headhunters in Football Factory at London Bridge pub
Dennis Penis coming back from Notts County
Andy Ansah in a nightclub
Some bloke out of supergrass

Myself and Mrs BB have had lunch with Richard Branson and the UK ambassador to South Africa (Paul Boateng) and their wives, and we paid....

When we played Fulham about 10 years ago (think it was in the FA cup) nearly got run over by Ringo Starr in his old Merc somewhere near the ground.

Walked passed Noel Gallagher and his missus in Edinburgh whilst on a stag do. He did say hello but I couldn't believe how short he was! My mate (who was obviously drunk) shouted to him that Oasis new album was crap. Didn't get any reply though!

Boris Johnson outside Guidhall yesterday morning (or was it Thursday - can't remember)

Had a few pints with Tim ('Auf Wiedershen, Pet') Healy in Porthleven a couple of months ago. Real down to earth fella. Apparently, he's playing a tranny in some series currently.

Back