• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celebrity spotting

Sir Alan Shugs on the way to Romford and the BHAFC first team on the way home (oddly travelling north).

Gave Mylene Klass directions on Friday. She looked better when she was curvy, the really skinny look doesn’t do it for me.

Walking back down Vicky Ave after Peterborough game saw the guy off eastenders Stuart.
Didn't know He came from Southend and as He was with family walking towards The Hall guess must be local to the area.

Walking back down Vicky Ave after Peterborough game saw the guy off eastenders Stuart.
Didn't know He came from Southend and as He was with family walking towards The Hall guess must be local to the area.
Yes, he's been featured quite heavily in Eastenders recently and there's been a few stories on him in the local press and on social media.

Lenny Henry, twice in as many weeks. Once in Soho, once in Fenchurch Street.

Also, our very own Uncle Ron struggling with an overnight bag on the Central Line last Tuesday.

Almost literally bumped into Bob Mills last Friday near Waterloo station. I'm guessing he'd just finished his TalkSport show and was heading off somewhere.

See that old ref Colina the bald one getting on a Ryanair plane a couple of weeks ago, scary looking bloke.

Read he is from Southend area and as he plays a bad guy in Eastenders he is someone who probably has to watch out for fans who take the show for real life! I remember the bloke who played Trevor the wife beater in Eastenders said a woman spat in his face and called him scum in a shop!

See Gary Lucy in Buckhurst Hill recently.Dosent seemed to have aged much at all

Rebecca Harris getting the C2C at Benfleet.

I can only assume she is out on the pi$5 in London tonight otherwise she would have driven.

Last edited:
I’m sure someone said he went to shoeburyness high school.

Back