• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

danburyshrimper

Manager
Just heard that Jeremy Kyle has been released from the club + we are looking at potential other celebrities for trials during pre season.

James Corden as Smiffy has been mentioned after his famous stirring team talk to the England football team, and maybe we could get Delia in after a couple of bottles of red for a drunken rant to shake up our lethargic team.

How about Kate Beckinsale whipping up a different kind of win bonus ?

any others ...?

Corden is Wet Spam... Must be a **** - Sack him off.

How about we get The Blue Voice in there to tell the players how ***** they are? It will work one of two ways - rocket up their back door or just an attitude of we don't want to be here.

Last edited by a moderator:
PB has lined up Melvyn Hayes, Nerys Hughes, Al-Saadi Gaddafi and Grand Designs' Kevin McCloud to do a joint team talk befire the first game of next season and then he will come on the pitch and the end of the game with a microphone and sing the Rolling Stones smash hit Hayes Hughes Gaddafi McCloud to the crowd.

PB has lined up Melvyn Hayes, Nerys Hughes, Al-Saadi Gaddafi and Grand Designs' Kevin McCloud to do a joint team talk befire the first game of next season and then he will come on the pitch and the end of the game with a microphone and sing the Rolling Stones smash hit Hayes Hughes Gaddafi McCloud to the crowd.

That is truly awful , but I am secretly a bit envious I didn't come up with it.
I salute you.

Sadly it took me a good couple of minutes to get it :dim:, so dire and contrived green on way

Wonderfully pointless. Nerys Hughes alone would have been good enough for me. I wonder if Cresswell would have been starstruck.

Back