• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celtic fans

steveo

mine to stay the same please
I recall a thread on here last week with Lord Football and Trueblue about calling people scum. How about these disrespectful jock scumbags.
Up the Gers.

Both as bad as each other if you ask me, but imagine the "shock and outrage" of what is certain to happen if this lot were ever allowed south of the border on a weekly basis

My experiences of Scottish football supporters are that they are incapable of using toilet facilities like normal human beings. They prefer to urinate, defecate & vomit where they stand without recourse to porcelain receptacles built for the purpose.

That's irrespective of whether they are fans of Rangers, Celtic or one of the more obscure clubs.

My experiences of Scottish football supporters are that they are incapable of using toilet facilities like normal human beings. They prefer to urinate, defecate & vomit where they stand without recourse to porcelain receptacles built for the purpose.

That's irrespective of whether they are fans of Rangers, Celtic or one of the more obscure clubs.

Remind me to sit behind you at Orient ;)

The way a section of Celtic ***** behaved during the minutes silence at Falkirk, is a disgrace to football and human society.

Unfortunately they do this every year and get away with it.

Bringing politics into a minutes silence for remembering the dead is not on. Whether your green or blue.

The fact some of these scumbags support the IRA and general terrorism on the UK is bad enough. But to disrespect those who have fought for the UK's very existence (something they are a part of whether they like it or not) is unforgiveable.

Scum, end of debate.

The way a section of Celtic ***** behaved during the minutes silence at Falkirk, is a disgrace to football and human society.

Unfortunately they do this every year and get away with it.

Bringing politics into a minutes silence for remembering the dead is not on. Whether your green or blue.

The fact some of these scumbags support the IRA and general terrorism on the UK is bad enough. But to disrespect those who have fought for the UK's very existence (something they are a part of whether they like it or not) is unforgiveable.

Scum, end of debate.

Oh dear Smiffys on the rampage

Fair enough, but how about all the various Rangers fan clubs who have open links to the Loyalist terror groups such as the UVF & UFF for example? OK, they wouldn't disrupt a minutes silence for Remembrance Sunday but I'd bet maybe given an opportunity that suits them (the minute's silence for ex Celtic legend Jimmy Johnstone springs to mind) they would choose to disrupt it.

Celtic FC & the official Celtic Supporters Club asked for a) the game to be moved from it's live Sunday TV slot & then when that was refused b) for there to be a minute of appreciation rather than silence, just in case.

I doubt it personally, but there was also a rumour that the noise was mainly caused from the car park & not actually in the stadium and was organised by one of the Lanarkshire Rangers supporters clubs to show Celtic up.

Fair enough, but how about all the various Rangers fan clubs who have open links to the Loyalist terror groups such as the UVF & UFF for example? OK, they wouldn't disrupt a minutes silence for Remembrance Sunday but I'd bet maybe given an opportunity that suits them (the minute's silence for ex Celtic legend Jimmy Johnstone springs to mind) they would choose to disrupt it.

Celtic FC & the official Celtic Supporters Club asked for a) the game to be moved from it's live Sunday TV slot & then when that was refused b) for there to be a minute of appreciation rather than silence, just in case.

I doubt it personally, but there was also a rumour that the noise was mainly caused from the car park & not actually in the stadium and was organised by one of the Lanarkshire Rangers supporters clubs to show Celtic up.

Equally as bad. If you don't agree with someone or don't respect it, just ignore it but don't ruin it for others.
The behaviour of these people is one good reason that they should never play in the Premier League.

Back