• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Firestorm

Pedant
There is a section on the form for religion.

I know there are some on hear who are not particularly religious and I would imagine that the nearest many get to a religion is Football, So will anyone else be putting Southend United in this particular box

No, but neither did I tick the "no religion" box either as it could mean that I still believed that the Universe was farted out of the arse of a giant turtle.

Question 17 is my favourite...

Apparently it's filled in if you received a Welsh one.

When filling it out on behalf of my babies, I found the 'where were you living on March 27th 2010' a bit of a tricky one as they'd not even been conceived. I was going to put 'Daddy's nuts' but my wife advised against that.

No, but neither did I tick the "no religion" box either as it could mean that I still believed that the Universe was farted out of the arse of a giant turtle.

Except by putting No relgion or Atheist would (if enough people ) get funding put to humanities and non religious based groups ;)

Except by putting No relgion or Atheist would (if enough people ) get funding put to humanities and non religious based groups ;)

I did write in athiest though you know vast swathes of the country will write in Christian whilst going to church just for weddings & funerals and hanging onto the grim hope that the universe isn't just hideously cruel and random and we're about as important as some bacteria that live on a moist asteroid hurtling around Betelguese.

I did write in athiest though you know vast swathes of the country will write in Christian whilst going to church just for weddings & funerals and hanging onto the grim hope that the universe isn't just hideously cruel and random and we're about as important as some bacteria that live on a moist asteroid hurtling around Betelguese.

Lol well actually more will be writing Pagan , Sikh , Hindu , Jewish and Muslim as well ;) And the Humanity Society has had a advertising campaign for Atheists and Agnostic's to actually fill in this as well . It's thankfully no longer that simple ;) .

The bacterium is vastly important then , you create life on planets ;)

There is a section on the form for religion.

I know there are some on hear who are not particularly religious and I would imagine that the nearest many get to a religion is Football, So will anyone else be putting Southend United in this particular box

I put Heavy Metal.

I put Heavy Metal.

metal.jpg

bugger anyone coming to visit me on the 27th march. i Aint filling in an extra page!

Apparently it's filled in if you received a Welsh one.

When filling it out on behalf of my babies, I found the 'where were you living on March 27th 2010' a bit of a tricky one as they'd not even been conceived. I was going to put 'Daddy's nuts' but my wife advised against that.

:hilarious: You could have tried a gleam in your eye.

Just diverting this a little I renewed my library card last week and the form asked for my ethnicity, WTF has my ethnicity got to do with me borrowing a library book?

bugger anyone coming to visit me on the 27th march. i Aint filling in an extra page!

we filled it out when we got it because on the 27th I'm in Venice and Lauren has a friend coming to stay (a female one, before you call shenanigans!) and we just thought that would be far too complicated to fill in.

we filled it out when we got it because on the 27th I'm in Venice and Lauren has a friend coming to stay (a female one, before you call shenanigans!) and we just thought that would be far too complicated to fill in.

That's a £1000 fine :omg: **gets onto the phone to tell The Home Office **

That's a £1000 fine :omg: **gets onto the phone to tell The Home Office **

Hmmmm. Perhaps best not?

Just diverting this a little I renewed my library card last week and the form asked for my ethnicity, WTF has my ethnicity got to do with me borrowing a library book?

Presumably, if they find out that there has been a surge of Scots moving to the Island, then they'll order in some more copies of "Ode to a Haggis"...

:winking:

Presumably, if they find out that there has been a surge of Scots moving to the Island, then they'll order in some more copies of "Ode to a Haggis"...

:winking:

very good point, apparently there is a shortage of this particular book in Aberdeen:

28vsgg7.jpg

Back