• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Central Line Derailment

One of my best mates just called me, she was on the train, everyone is off the train now and only one person was slightly injured luckily. Apparently the front carriage came away from the rest of the train too. She said the train was filled with smoke and it was really scary everyone obviously thought it was another attack. Thank god it wasnt and everyone is ok.

One of my best mates just called me, she was on the train, everyone is off the train now and only one person was slightly injured luckily. Apparently the front carriage came away from the rest of the train too. She said the train was filled with smoke and it was really scary everyone obviously thought it was another attack. Thank god it wasnt and everyone is ok.

Hope your mate is ok!

Its a shame for the underground because I know for a fact the staff there work there arses off and all they get is abuse

Hope your mate is ok!

Its a shame for the underground because I know for a fact the staff there work there arses off and all they get is abuse

Yeah she is fine thanks but really shaken up as anyone would be I suppose. Given all the attacks lately the underground is the last place you want to be right now and I can only imagine how worried everyone must have been when it happened. At least no one was seriously hurt though, thats the main thing.

One thing that has always worried me is the thought of walking along those tracks literally centimetres from those live rails, i know i'd fall. Important that everyone is safe but it will be a bugger getting home tonight.

One thing that has always worried me is the thought of walking along those tracks literally centimetres from those live rails, i know i'd fall. Important that everyone is safe but it will be a bugger getting home tonight.

They turn the current off.

Especially as today is a Thursday :eek:

They may work this asses off, but it's very hard for them giving info when some don't speak english. That is a fact, as probably many of you know who live or work in london.

They may work this asses off, but it's very hard for them giving info when some don't speak english. That is a fact, as probably many of you know who live or work in london.

i've never met anyone who works on the underground who doesn't speak english

i've never met anyone who works on the underground who doesn't speak english

Unless it's changed in the last year since I left, in the previous two years when I worked in London I can also say I never met any underground staff who didn't speak English! Looks like that 'fact' has been blown out of the water :flamer:

they turn it off

had to do it a couple of months ago, in the dark.

One thing that surprised me was how high up you are on the trains... its also a bugger to walk on them stones, would be quite tough in heels one would imagine?

ho ho

one of my collegues just coem downstairs

he didnt get in until 1, as he was on the carriage that de-railled

He said that the windows went, and everyone in the carriage ended up on the floor, and that some people started screaming 'its a bomb' etc... he said that despite the experiance, it wont put him off trains.

Back