• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

McNasty

According to BBC Essex , Phil Brown had to see the Chairman immediately after the match prior to his radio interview.

I think Ron was looking for the passion in Brown's eyes.

What do you think was said ?

Portugal? I thought you said Poole. :smile:

Probably just a bit concerned about recent results. As expected.

Perhaps the Chairman, like the rest of us, couldn't believe how poor Gomis was and wanted an explanation from Mr Brown?.:unsure:

Idle to speculate but fun to do so. But you can bet that at some point Ron would have reminded tanfast that we must get out of this division this season. And perhaps asked why he has abandoned a system which, although it did have its detractors, had got us into a very promising position. If it descend into a row about the signing of Barny then that would have been very interesting. Maybe Ron is concerned that our next opponents are going to do a Crewe of season before last and nick a play off spot, this time at our expense.

i just hope that brown doesn't feel like martin is trying to tell him how to do his job (that's even if it is about what people are speculating)

The wheels are coming off and if we lose on Tuesday we'll be in danger of falling out of the playoffs. Ron quite rightly to ask WTF has going on as we were minutes from topping the league not so long ago.

Discussion about extending O'Neil's loan perhaps? And is there any dosh to fund a forward with pace. Re the former, hasn't his initial loan period expired?

Mountains out of molehills for me.

Would assume this to be fairly common procedure after a few iffy results.

Signing Phil up as a player, as he impressed and was quickest on the pitch in Portugal!! :omg:

:hilarious:

Back