• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Challenge yourself **Migrant death - contains disturbing picture**

Not that I am a member of your party Callan, but I agree with your decision and suggest that the SZ ambassador for Foreign Affairs be afforded an immediate posting to Hungary to assess the situation first hand.

Give it time RHB, I only created the party 2 minutes ago!

You could serve alongside MK in the transport department, which is a very demanding position I'm sure!

Give it time RHB, I only created the party 2 minutes ago!

You could serve alongside MK in the transport department, which is a very demanding position I'm sure!

I'm retired mate. As Party Leader you just have to find the funds to pay my state pension next year, for which I shall be grateful.

I'm retired mate. As Party Leader you just have to find the funds to pay my state pension next year, for which I shall be grateful.

You will have to speak to Neil F, I'm afraid over at the treasury dept for any extra funds!

Back on track I read that there are estimates (via lebanese officials) of 2 in every 100 being linked to ISIL.

You and MK can join,your only remit is you must sing the national anthem .

Deal or no deal ?

You and MK can join,your only remit is you must sing the national anthem .

Deal or no deal ?

I was a Cub, a choirboy and a boy scout, no problem on the anthem at all. I'll wait for Callan to offer membership though, thank you.

Yippee the left speak,it's all ok everything is made up,IS doesn't exist,every migrant have faced persecution and torture,everything on FB is bull,Dole scrougers don't exist.

Long live the left.

You're sounding a bit frantic mrsb.

IS flags have been spotted hanging from flats in Germany !

Do you mean this?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/truth-behind-picture-claiming-show-6447418

Yippee the left speak,it's all ok everything is made up,IS doesn't exist,every migrant have faced persecution and torture,everything on FB is bull,Dole scrougers don't exist.

Long live the left.

ISIS do exist, but that doesnt mean you should believe everything you read on the internet.

Rather than make such a childish comment why not back your statement up by posting where you get your information from. Maybe even question what you read on facebook/twitter as its flooded with garbage.

Last edited:
Do you mean this?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/truth-behind-picture-claiming-show-6447418

ISIS do exist, but that doesnt mean you should believe everything you read on the internet.

Rather than make such a childish comment why not back your statement up by posting where you get your information from. Maybe even question what you read on facebook/twitter as its flooded with garbage.

I clearly stated hanging from flats,not on steps.

It was video footage,still trying to find it,when I do I will post it.

Is that an adult response good enough for you?

Pot kettle black

All you need to do is back up your statements. When someone asked to you to do so you then made a childish remark with no effort to actually validate your claim.

None of the right wing accounts who rushed to use the flag waving picture seem to have mentioned this video so I look forward to seeing where you get it from...

Again, in February ISIS made a clear threat that they would be sending ISIS soldiers into Europe disguised as refugees.

As you seem so keen to welcome them here with open arms, I assume you are prepared to accept your share of responsibility if just one of them murders an innocent British citizen in the name of "religion"?

And now it is confirmed that at least two of the attackers arrived with refugees from Syria via Turkey.... How sad that my post came to pass, how very very sad....

Are you watching the news? It was confirmed about 15 minutes ago. They showed the exact route. It's on sky news now, so will most likely get repeated.

And now it is confirmed that at least two of the attackers arrived with refugees from Syria via Turkey.... How sad that my post came to pass, how very very sad....

This might just be the very worst 'I told you so' ever recorded.

Back