• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Champions League Final

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Liverpool losing the Champions lg final. I've always supported any English / British club in Europe, but you lost my respect booing my National Anthem.

Karma............
Been loving the stuff on Twitter with the Everton fans setting up that fake coach company.

And then to lose! They’ll no doubt be spinning the whole it was everyone else’s fault outside the stadium. Never in the wrong Liverpool fans.

Been loving the stuff on Twitter with the Everton fans setting up that fake coach company.

And then to lose! They’ll no doubt be spinning the whole it was everyone else’s fault outside the stadium. Never in the wrong Liverpool fans.
love how much you hate them hahah

If you ever gone to a uefa final probably have a bit of sympathy with them. What’s the saying go about organising a **** up in a brewery

love how much you hate them hahah

If you ever gone to a uefa final probably have a bit of sympathy with them. What’s the saying go about organising a **** up in a brewery
Don’t remember many other finals being delayed because fans were ‘late’.

By all accounts currently coming out of Paris, most Liverpool fans where at the gates some 2.5hrs before the game. No doubt more will come out over the next few days, but the Scousers sounded as if they got a raw deal last night. Tear gas and pepper spray into fans with their kids doesn't sound clever.

Klopp got his excuses in early saying he was concerned about the state of the pitch. Same for both sides, Jurgen, mate!

Other games maybe not had the common sense to do that.

Euros final last year would certainly of welcomed one I imagine.

3 cup finals, no goals in open play .. they kinda deserved to lose. Plus I didn’t see much wrong with Benzema’s “offside goal”. Chuffed for him and Ancelotti.

Winning a quadruple was always going to be improbable. Especially with City and Madrid in their way.

By all accounts currently coming out of Paris, most Liverpool fans where at the gates some 2.5hrs before the game. No doubt more will come out over the next few days, but the Scousers sounded as if they got a raw deal last night. Tear gas and pepper spray into fans with their kids doesn't sound clever.
It’s not. Should have stuck to St. Petersburg.

Of course, I’m sure all of the Liverpool fans were good as gold as usual! The mainstream media are too scared to say anything bad about them.

FWIW I wanted Liverpool to win and early doors actually thought they might.They came up against Courtois in top form though and once Benzema netted that offside goal it seemed to me there was only going to be one winner,RM.Let's face it they don't often get to the final and not win.

Of course, I’m sure all of the Liverpool fans were good as gold as usual! The mainstream media are too scared to say anything bad about them.
Reading between the lines from this :-
You can get a pretty clear idea of what happened .The video coverage is particularly instructive.As they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Not my favourite fans by a long chalk having been in the football Souvenir game in the 80s, when they had some nasty fans that were into robbing you with violence. But last night, Liverpool fans were totally innocent. They were kettled twice. They were sprayed with pepper spray, men, women and kids. Yes they were getting frustrated at being kettled for hours, baking hot and a lot with no drinks. But they remained quite calm until being pepper sprayed. Then they got the effects of tear gas when the French police fired it at local youths causing trouble. There are also reports of locals and police and riot police being very anti-English. Here from Sky is the best news report with witnesses out there at the moment, describing the disgraceful way it was organised, and the disgraceful treatment of innocent fans.

Not my favourite fans by a long chalk having been in the football Souvenir game in the 80s, when they had some nasty fans that were into robbing you with violence. But last night, Liverpool fans were totally innocent. They were kettled twice. They were sprayed with pepper spray, men, women and kids. Yes they were getting frustrated at being kettled for hours, baking hot and a lot with no drinks. But they remained quite calm until being pepper sprayed. Then they got the effects of tear gas when the French police fired it at local youths causing trouble. There are also reports of locals and police and riot police being very anti-English. Here from Sky is the best news report with witnesses out there at the moment, describing the disgraceful way it was organised, and the disgraceful treatment of innocent fans.
I'd say a lot of them were trying to get in wihout tickets,which as anyone who knows the scousers knows, is pretty much par for the course.

They definitely did it the hard way with their route to the final and Benzema has been superb as has Vinicius Jr. Madrid just find a way to win games and grind out these results. Liverpool had their chances and can’t really complain.

Shame about the issues outside the stadium before and after the game. Lots of blame on fans, organisers and police. A bad day once again for football. The Stad de France holds Six Nations Rugby matches every year with full houses but nothing like this happens.

I'd say a lot of them were trying to get in wihout tickets,which as anyone who knows the scousers knows, is pretty much par for the course.
You've posted that without watching that video. Yes, in the last few days there were Thousands without tickets. But queueing up at the stadium and being attacked, were those with tickets and causing no trouble at all.

Sad to read of issues outside the stadium but British football fans do seem to get targeted by police and local hooligans alike. You’ve got to wonder if it’s a result of decades of drunken, unruly behaviour and general lack of respect many have when visiting these cities. I’d never watch England abroad for this reason .. regrettably innocent fans seem to get tarred with the same brush.

Gutted,really hoped that both Liverpool and Rangers would win,but thats football.Missed chances they haveone and score....oh well,maybe next year a British team can win the Champ league

Back