• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Champions Trophy 2017

I'm going on Saturday, so much rather a full game and we knock them out instead. That would be glorious.

Sorry but them being rained out of the tournament would be even more glorious.

Ideally something like Warner gets a double century as Australia rack up 380 off their 50 overs and England are 80-7 in reply off 19 overs when bad light (despite the floodlights) draws a close to proceedings.

Remember to take a brolly. You may need it to taunt Australian fans with.

Ideally something like Warner gets a double century as Australia rack up 380 off their 50 overs and England are 80-7 in reply off 19 overs when bad light (despite the floodlights) draws a close to proceedings.

Make it 19.5 over, with Rashid chicken scratching the crease to use up time

If I see just shy of 70 overs and that happens, I'd gleefully take it!

as for today, looking in control here just need to get 5 more overs in, rain forecast at 6.

Did anyone see the Jos Buttler ramp shot for 6 that went out the ground? (just but still impressive)

Really chuffed for England, as previous post I felt we would not go far, but pleased to be proven wrong

Feel for Roy, confidence at a low, but on his day a wonderful player as I have seen many times, hope he is kept in the team

Pakistan bowling attack rampant against the chokers, finish them off please Pakistan.

South Africa finish on 219/8, although a low score, I thought it was going to be a lot lower than that when it was 118/6.

They'll be about 35 for 5 after 10!

35-0 after 5.4, so these next 26 balls being 0-5 will be interesting!

In Fakhar they've got someone willing to attack from the off. Pakistan been the team today (so far) that they can be, and so rarely show.

Back