• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Champions Trophy 2017

35-0 after 5.4, so these next 26 balls being 0-5 will be interesting!

In Fakhar they've got someone willing to attack from the off. Pakistan been the team today (so far) that they can be, and so rarely show.

7-2 in the 26 balls - not too far off AndyT!

Damn you rain..... I was enjoying that. :sad:

Pakistan currently 119-3, and will win by the DLS if they don't come back out.

Update: Match abandoned just now, Pakistan win by 19 runs....

That group B table is looking a like a proper honest tasty affair!.. who do you think is gonna mugged off?

#Sorry...that last paragraph sounded a bit to much Danny dyer! :smile:

Last edited:
You have to think Pakistan have a chance to reach the semi's now, SL look very poor. We top the group and we could have a nice semi!

This partnership from Mahmudullah and Shakib is the best ODI partnership I've seen. Absolutely incredible. Well done to them.

Two terrific run chases in two days.

Great tournament, this, despite the weather.

Crowd atmosphere, particularly when the Asian sides are playing, has been fantastic, too.

Big game today.:thumbsup:

The winners almost certainly to face England in Cardiff on Wednesday.

Yep,... Pakistan it is then.

So it's "possibly" looking like a good week or so ahead for all us cricket Fans:

Wednesday: Semi Final (ICC) between England & Pakistan

Thursday: Semi Final (ICC) between Bangladesh & India

Friday: Semi Final (One Day Cup) between Essex & Somerset or Nottinghamshire

Sunday: Final (ICC)... Hopefully England V.....??(probably India??)

Monday onward's: Essex V Warwickshire

:thumbsup:

For the first time in many years, rather than being a dark horse, New Zealand look a weak 5th favourite to me. Batting looks very flakey if Guptill and Williamson fail. Pakistan look a far better outsider. Similar batting weakness, better bowling attack.

You can't say you weren't warned, folks :smile:

We really should beat them tomorrow, but their upside potential is much higher than Sri Lanka so I was hoping for SL to win last night. It's currently reminding me of Pakistan's 2009 World T20 win here, crap early on and then bowling their way to wins once it matters.

Back