• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Champs League Final

steveo

mine to stay the same please
This is more than a General Football subject which is why i posted in here.

Arsenal fans get attacked. A Luxury coach is hijacked, a passenger stabbed. This is organised Italian crime and has again happened against English fans in Rome.

Will Sepp Blatter act? Course not, same old same old rubbish. If this had happened in England there would be an outcry but it seems the Italian Ultras are above the law.

Its quite likely, unless UEFA rig the draw, that two English teams will appear in the final in Rome. I say, if it happens, both teams should make a stand for their fans and boycott the final.

potential bloodbath if 2 english teams got through again, Italy has being getting away with it for too long.

Nice idea, but it isn't going to happen. The Champions League holds more sway these days than anything else football wise.

We still suffer a hang over from Heysel and the dark days of the 1980's and regardless of how well our fans are behaved these days we'll never lose the tag of "hooligans".

The draw will be rigged anyway.

Leaving as little chance as possible for there to be an "all english final" again.

Man Ure V Scousers
Arse V Chelski

You heard it here first.

Leaving as little chance as possible for there to be an "all english final" again.

Man Ure V Scousers
Arse V Chelski

You heard it here first.

call me optimistic how could they 'rig' the draw? it seems fairly transparent to me

I heard it reported on the BBC this morning, the Arsenal fan was stabbed in the leg.

They had a couple of blokes who were on the coach on Talksport this morning. They said a car pulled in front of the coach and stopped, causing the coach to stop. The coach was then pelted with bottles and the driver panicked and opened the doors and legged it. Amongst other things a flare was thrown in the coach and some Ultras came in and an Arsenal fan got stabbed in the leg.

As the guy said, it wasnt a coach full off hardened football hooligans, but regular fans with their wives and kids.

It's disgraceful that when going to a football match anywhere you should be worried for your safety, it's not so much of a problem here but Italy is the worst and the South American countries are awful for violence too

Man Ure V Scousers
Arse V Chelski

You heard it here first.

More like to be Chelsea Vs Liverpool. The amount of times they have played each other in Europe is getting silly.

I'd love the four English teams to avoid each other, but I can't see it.

I heard a southend fan at col u had fireworks taken from him ?? How true I dont know..

I would also hope that people find equally reprehensible the Arsenal supporter who attempted to enter the ground with a hammer, another who assaulted a policeman after trying to damage property in the city centre the night before, and also his companion who tried to run off but was too drunk to.

Back