• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Server change. Completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Just keeping you all in the loop.

This has been in the pipeline for some time but i thought it best to wait until the end of the season before doing it. Our old server runs on a very dated platform and certain parts of it are so out of date they are no longer supported or can have any of the upgrades we need going forward. We will be changing over to the cloud, still with Nimbus our hosts but with a very forward thinking set up. We may also have to change the look of the forums slightly soon as the current templates from our original build are out of date, that will happen over the next month or so.

The only thing you guy's may see is us being off line for a short period whilst the new DNS is doing it's thing.

Of course this is bound to happen just as we make a marquee signing. :Whistling:

Last edited:
Just keeping you all in the loop.

This has been in the pipeline for some time but i thought it best to wait until the end of the season before doing it. Our old server runs on a very dated platform and certain parts of it are so out of date they are no longer supported or can have any of the upgrades we need going forward. We will be changing over to the cloud, still with Nimbus our hosts but with a very forward thinking set up. We may also have to change the look of the forums slightly soon as the current templates from our original build are out of date, that will happen over the next month or so.

The only thing you guy's may see is us being off line for a short period whilst the new DNS is doing it's thing.

Of course this is bound to happen just as me make a marquee signing. :Whistling:
I vote for this look.

Screenshot_20220523-171507_Samsung Internet.jpg

So you're telling me that while I refresh the SUFC website and Twitter, I've also got to refresh a blank error page until SZ comes back? What am I going to do while working now?!

angry-anxious-male-businessman-works-at-an-office-workplace-at-a-computer-2D7WGC9.jpg

And no links to sites offering emotional / psychological support for those of us finding this down time difficult to cope with.

That's nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back