• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Change of Goalscorer for No.4 fixtures

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
Many Thanks to Defender05 for pointing out to me that the first goalscorer has been changed from Robinson to McCoulsky quote from SUFC Official site:

Blues though did level shortly after when another long ball forward allowed Robinson to run through on goal. His strike took a wicked deflection to loop up and over Luke Daniels before being nodded over the line by on-loan striker Shawn McCoulsky for his first Southend goal.

Now the problem is what to do about the Prediction League?

We had Robinson first goal (2 points) McCoulsky second goal (1 point) Tables and the Second round of the Cup were calculated and since two more sets of fixtures plus the third Round of the Cup have taken place. Everybody at the time was quite happy with this.

In all honesty I do not feel I can/want to back track on the Cup or start amending the league tables. I feel that by the time the next set of fixtures are played then the previous results should be set in stone.

That's my view but what do you think?

Back