• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Changes for 2015/16 Prediction League?

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
I hope you all enjoyed the Prediction League in the season just gone. For the coming season I'm looking to keep the format the same, but it is your Prediction League and if you have any bright ideas then please shout out.

One point for consideration:

A couple of people tried to use their wildcard on first scorer not a match. I don't have a problem with this for the coming season but what do you think?

Again any other ideas?

DoDtS

I hope you all enjoyed the Prediction League in the season just gone. For the coming season I'm looking to keep the format the same, but it is your Prediction League and if you have any bright ideas then please shout out.

One point for consideration:

A couple of people tried to use their wildcard on first scorer not a match. I don't have a problem with this for the coming season but what do you think?

Again any other ideas?

DoDtS

I would rather keep the wildcard used against the result. Purely selfishly, my ability to predict in this competition has been bordering on rubbish. Wildcard points scored have helped make my results semi respectable. Using the W/c against first scorer would probably lessen that help as our scoring rate is not all that high.

I would rather keep the wildcard used against the result. Purely selfishly, my ability to predict in this competition has been bordering on rubbish. Wildcard points scored have helped make my results semi respectable. Using the W/c against first scorer would probably lessen that help as our scoring rate is not all that high.

With the wildcards, most I'm sure most would continue to use their wildcards as before, the suggestion is that if the "odd" person wants to use their wildcard for the scorer they can.

During the last session two people tried to make the scorer their wildcard, which I asked them to amend and they did.

So should this be allowed or leave well alone?

Hope that clarifies

Pete

With the wildcards, most I'm sure most would continue to use their wildcards as before, the suggestion is that if the "odd" person wants to use their wildcard for the scorer they can.

During the last session two people tried to make the scorer their wildcard, which I asked them to amend and they did.

So should this be allowed or leave well alone?

Hope that clarifies

Pete
I did by accident, well not fully aware of the rules, but stay as it is as I got promoted.
Keep up your good work, love it:smile:

Fair enough we'll leave it as it is.

Fixtures out next week so I'll post the first fixtures, as usual first to predict get any byes going in the first round of the cup.
If you predict early you can amend any time up to kick-off time.

Back