• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

colonelnutter

First XI
I recently went to a wine tasting at the Pipe of Port (well worth doing, £10 and you get try loads and if you have dinner they knock the tenner off the bill) and the first one I tried was a sparkling English wine called Chapel Down Blanc de Blanc. When I looked at the bottle I noticed it had an SUFC badge on the label. Apparently Ron Martin goes to the Pipe quite a lot and asked them to supply an English sparkler for his corporate events and they have got the suppliers to provide these SUFC branded ones! An excellent tipple and at £20 a bottle an ideal Xmas fizz. PS I am not on commission!

With the rage for sparkling wine/prosecco type drinks, I'm amazed he's not decided to sell this on commission!

Back