• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charity Day at Little Havens. Not 14th June

McNasty

Last night I presented Hawkwell Blue (Nick) with a cheque for £300 that was generously donated by members of ShrimperZone in memory of his daughter Katie.
Little Havens Children's Hospice rely on people's help to survive and it has been decided that you, the good people of ShrimperZone, can assist the hospice by volunteering to work there on a Saturday in the close season and donating a sum (perhaps a minimum of £25 each) for the privilege.

It is anticipated that we would work as a gang doing various manual / odd-jobs ie gardening, painting whilst raising some money for this very worthy cause.

We will need volunteers to support this effort to prove that Southend United football fans are full of heart and do not poo in local resident's gardens, as suggested by certain people re the new ground.

Please put your name down to volunteer, the date we are looking at is 14th June.

Helpers so far :-

Hawkwell Blue
Mcnasty
Cricko
J
Mr Benedict
M K Shrimper
Old Blue Lady
MissWestStand
skoda man
David Essex
madaboutblues
TrueBlue

Last night I presented Hawkwell Blue (Nick) with a cheque for £300 that was generously donated by members of ShrimperZone in memory of his daughter Katie.
Little Havens Children's Hospice rely on people's help to survive and it has been decided that you, the good people of ShrimperZone, can assist the hospice by volunteering to work there on a Saturday in the close season and donating a sum (perhaps a minimum of £25 each) for the privilege.

It is anticipated that we would work as a gang doing various manual / odd-jobs ie gardening, painting whilst raising some money for this very worthy cause.

We will need volunteers to support this effort to prove that Southend United football fans are full of heart and do not poo in local resident's gardens, as suggested by certain people re the new ground.

Please put your name down to volunteer, the date will be decided later.

Thanks for that Ken.

I haven't forgotten to get the contact details you are after. I am seeing Katie's Mum tomorrow and will e-mail the info to you then. And of course you can count me in, I need to repay the cost of the 1000s of cups of tea I had when Katie was at the hospice and the electricity I used in their computer room logging into SZ on a regular basis!

Nick.

Well if they are planning a bbq event etc ill happily donate my P.A decks spin some party tunes and cd give aways ... etc as im rubbish at DIY ! Let me know of a date in advance so i can get it in my diary !

Well if they are planning a bbq event etc ill happily donate my P.A decks spin some party tunes and cd give aways ... etc as im rubbish at DIY ! Let me know of a date in advance so i can get it in my diary !

David, it will be a working party doing painting , gardening etc. I am sure even a superstar music man like yourself could pull a few weeds !

David, it will be a working party doing painting , gardening etc. I am sure even a superstar music man like yourself could pull a few weeds !

Can I volunteer for the gardening. Unless it's electrics, my DIY skills are dreadful :D

Back