• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charlie Kelman completes move to Queens Park Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelman:

“I’ve got a lot still to prove, but I’m excited to do that – coming in and playing with and against better players will only help me.”

Morecambe Squads: Yeah right! As you was our best playmaker and helped us to win against Southend with the best assist ever!!

Kelman:

“I’ve got a lot still to prove, but I’m excited to do that – coming in and playing with and against better players will only help me.”

Morecambe Squads: Yeah right! As you was our best playmaker and helped us to win against Southend with the best assist ever!!
You have to admit, it was a cracking through ball

Kelman:

Give it up mate, he's gone and the fee will help the Club.

Has anyone heard any whispers of the fee we want for Charlie?

Who knows...
Although didn’t we get 500k for Dru? I may be being ambitiously optimistic but you’d think that Charlie would command just as much, if not more, as they were both the same age and Charlie scores goals and was linked to more top clubs than Dru.
Saying that, we are a league further down now and skint so could mean we’d accept less money...
I realise this in no way answers your question.

Another name to follow in the future .When you make a comparison to someone like Freddie Eastwood who hit the ground running and looked a different claas.....Charlie simply faded away not helped by a poor squad around him.Maybe wrong time wrong place but recently offered very little on the pitch so needed to go if an offer came in

All the best to the young man, hope it works out for him. Has the talent and desire to have a great career in the game. It’s just a shame we didn’t see the best of him before he left.

Really hope we got a good deal and the finances are now healthier with the Humphrys, Hutchinson and Kelman money.

Quick, Ron, they also need a left-sided center back. Let them know they can have Richard Taylor. 1M minimum!

Going back a few years, we sold Mr Collymore to Nottingham Forest ....... and then they came back for Jason Lee.

Whilst I loved Collymore I always liked Jason Lee as well.

Them were the days.

Kelman:

The rest of the Southend squad:

View attachment 13042

And he goes straight into QPR’s u23 squad too.

Pleased for the lad he obviously has talent it’s just the worst time for any player at this club with that sort of talent. He’s scored great goals at League One level and will no doubt do well when given a chance. As I said before I wish him a successful career as it benefits the both of us.

Another name to follow in the future .When you make a comparison to someone like Freddie Eastwood who hit the ground running and looked a different claas.....Charlie simply faded away not helped by a poor squad around him.Maybe wrong time wrong place but recently offered very little on the pitch so needed to go if an offer came in

He was light years ahead of Eastwood at the same age. When Freddy was his age he was being released by W*** H** and drifting into non-league.

People forget how young he is because he forced his way into the squad so young. Harry Phillips get allowances for being young - he's 23. Charlie is still 18.

He's 18. How has he had time to fade away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back