• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charlie Kelman completes move to Queens Park Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although it's always sad to lose your best talents to other teams, it's a proud moment to see one of our young lads at a much bigger club and hopefully not too far off the first team, judging by some of the comments on his arrival. Certainly a lot more fanfare from QPR with Charlie than Derby with Hutch.

All the best to the lad. He's been a true pro here, and hope he goes on to fulfil his potential.

Now let's get that embargo lifted Ron. Anyone know if he can do it sooner than the court date?

Kelman:

“I’ve got a lot still to prove, but I’m excited to do that – coming in and playing with and against better players will only help me.”

Morecambe Squads: Yeah right! As you was our best playmaker and helped us to win against Southend with the best assist ever!!
At some point you're going to have to get over it.

Whats he done since?

earnt himself a fat contract at QPR .. scored 7 goals ... smashed one against the post last time out -

balance and low centre of gravity - good with his head - natural finisher ..

A successful young man not even 20 years old ..

Also hits Sol up on Insta

I hope Ron negotiated a good sell on clause as I can see CK smashing loads of goals with the right service.

Watch this space.

I hope we got a 25% sell on and he tears the championship a new one and gets sold for millions.

The problem is that we have no idea what Ron has agreed to and probably never well.

Ron's not an idiot when it comes to selling players. I'm sure this is a good deal for both parties
I think the only question is if there's a sell on fee, given our immediate need for cash QPR may have agreed to a higher fee in exchange for there not being any sell on.

I think the only question is if there's a sell on fee, given our immediate need for cash QPR may have agreed to a higher fee in exchange for there not being any sell on.

We don't have an immediate need for cash though - so I would be surprised if we didn't insist on a sell on

This has got to be a parody account.
Its not lol i just didnt rate him anymore after showing early promise,hes only 18 but looks like hes gone backwards already! He can take hes laziness to Qpr now and we can now bring in players who want to be here,perform,and get us up the league with a good new manager.

LES Ferdinand expects Charlie Kelman to be pushing for QPR’s first team “sooner rather than later” after the young striker joined the club from Southend United.

Read more on this story

Help with Echo links

Doubt Les will ever loan CK back. I remember him sitting in the East, looking round in disgust at the general abuse. Especially the stuff aimed at CP.....He left after an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back