• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charlie Kelman

I love the start of this article, quote:

"Southend United boss Mark Molesley feels himself "

Rather too much detail I thought.....
Sometimes I genuinely wonder whether this sort of thing is based on a dare.

Here's a thought.
Kelman goes into the QPR development side and if he's not made the first team by Xmas, he'll be loaned out.
Do you suppose he might like a turn back at Roots Hall, or not?

i wish him well and whether or not he ever pulls on a SUFC shirt again or not i will try to folow his progress as best i can ,good luck Charlie i hope i can read about youuu playing in the championship and premier **** one day .

The debt which is the subject of the winding up order is quite historic now. Since then, with little or no income it is quite likely that a similar sum has built up which will result in another winding up order further down the road. It is still not clear what the stuation is re the season ticket money so any transfer fees will soon be swallowed up

The debt which is the subject of the winding up order is quite historic now. Since then, with little or no income it is quite likely that a similar sum has built up which will result in another winding up order further down the road. It is still not clear what the stuation is re the season ticket money so any transfer fees will soon be swallowed up

I really do fear for our future unless somehow the new ground comes off soon..☹
The situation isn’t sustainable & we only have so many players worth a fair amount that we can cash in on

Last edited:
If true then I guess this is what you get as a result of running a business so poorly that potential buyers know that you will be desperate for cash and therefore accept less for an asset than it's true worth.

I wonder at what next financial crisis we will approach QPR to sell the buy out clause?

I dont think these are going towards the debt, historically ron has always shuffled money around to pay them. And i dont see this time as any different. He's not as much as a chump with money as some people seem to think, and hes certainly not gonna let the hmrc rob the golden egg he's been sitting on for 20 years.

300k does seem low though I must admit, hopefully a large sell on points figure.

Back