• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charlie Kelman

HypoTypo

Living The Dream
I must of watched this about 20 times. This is the sort of talent we need coming through.
I think we have several brilliant players coming up through the academy.

I do think the GK was a bit slow but I think Charlie read that well and caught him sleeping.

Was someone standing on a stepladder filming that?!

Great goal, mind.

His 92nd minute winner at orient in the cup was better. Showed real composure and a top finish.

Oh look. They carried it forward after the kick off and didn't fanny around letting every midfielder get a pointless touch before playing it back to the keeper to pump it long to Kelman

And some people say they don't agree with letting these lads have a go in main team. I know there is a massive difference but when we are short of players and leaking points we have nothing to lose.

And some people say they don't agree with letting these lads have a go in main team. I know there is a massive difference but when we are short of players and leaking points we have nothing to lose.

Think he needs to prove himself in under 23’s 1st. Still a long way to go, but agree an exciting prospect.

At what point will Kelman be offered a pro contract? I’m assuming he’s still just an academy player, meaning he can be poached with little compensation?

With statements coming out of the club that we are "down to the bare bones", there is no excuse for not seeing what he has got to offer this Saturday.

Starts for the u18s this morning so unlikely to feature this afternoon.

Well that is some good news on the injury front for a change, at least he is well on the road to making the 1st team squad in the next few weeks.

Welcome back Charlie. :Thumbs up:

Back