• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charlie Mulgrew

Not surprising, he's been fantastic in the games I've seen him play for them. Surprised he's not in and around the Scottish national squad.

Mulgrew has just been called up in to the Scotland squad for their upcoming matches, fair play to him and oh how I wish we had him now!

What position is he playing these days?

Good player, which makes it all the more mysterious why he's only just been called up.

What position is he playing these days?

Good player, which makes it all the more mysterious why he's only just been called up.

He now has his own song sung by the Celtic fan's and it seems he is quite a versatile player.

Oh he plays left mid,
And he plays left back,
Even centre half,
And he does not slack,
He's our prodigal son and he hates the Huns,
He's Charlie mulgrew,
He's Charlie mulgrew,
Ooohhhhh, Ooohhhh.

Good luck to him.............

He's a lot better than he was when he was down here. Matured a lot as they say. Very very good player, he's more Centre Half than Left Back now, but has also popped up on the left hand side of midfield a few times. But essentially he's a classy ball playing Centre Back and his Set Pieces alone are worth a goal every few games.

Though that said if he played like David Morley he'd still be on the brink of the Scotland team!

Fair play to Tilly for spotting his potential :winking:
Not so sure about that, he was one of a series of left backs we had from Wolves so I think it might have been a good contact rather than Tilly! Anyway, wish him every success, really liked him as a player - remember his daughter was born when he was down here, think he went straight to hospital from a game iirc!

Not so sure about that, he was one of a series of left backs we had from Wolves so I think it might have been a good contact rather than Tilly! Anyway, wish him every success, really liked him as a player - remember his daughter was born when he was down here, think he went straight to hospital from a game iirc!

Was that the same daughter he left in Costco Car Park for an hour a while back?

Back