• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
Get you highlights here!

[video=youtube;bk_yKdX8b7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk_yKdX8b7M[/video]

In that first half incident Ranger should have taken a moment to pick his spot rather than volley it - easy to say from my chair of course!

That second Charlton goal was a cracker.

Awful defending for the 1st goal, Lenny should have picked up the runner and prevented the cross, Holmes turned his man too easy, but he took a chance and shot....something we don't seem to be doing as much as we should be at the moment.

Awful defending for the 1st goal, Lenny should have picked up the runner and prevented the cross, Holmes turned his man too easy, but he took a chance and shot....something we don't seem to be doing as much as we should be at the moment.
In the build up to the first goal I noticed both McGlaughlin and Kightly tracking down our right hand side, and as soon as the ball came across I knew we'd concede. Hendrie was left 2v1 and was screaming for someone to track the run.

Whenever I see Ricky Holmes I genuinely want to punch him in the face and strangle him with his stupid pony tail. Every single time he plays us he scores. Every time. It does my head in. I did like it when he clapped the Southend fans after we gave him abuse throughout most of the game - fair play. Great player though and surprised he isn't playing a league above.

Whenever I see Ricky Holmes I genuinely want to punch him in the face and strangle him with his stupid pony tail. Every single time he plays us he scores. Every time. It does my head in. I did like it when he clapped the Southend fans after we gave him abuse throughout most of the game - fair play. Great player though and surprised he isn't playing a league above.

Sounds like a player you'd like to see in Blue!

Sounds like a player you'd like to see in Blue!

I genuinely would. It's just when he plays against us I just get angry haha! not many players that get to me like that. At least if he was playing for us, he wouldn't score against us (unless they are own goals)

In the build up to the first goal I noticed both McGlaughlin and Kightly tracking down our right hand side, and as soon as the ball came across I knew we'd concede. Hendrie was left 2v1 and was screaming for someone to track the run.

Hendrie does get some unfair criticism imho and this illustrates why he isn't always to blame

Back