• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Charlton Athletic vs Southend Utd

What's your starting 11 for Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like there won't be many changes for this Saturday. After listening to CP interview on Facebook Bunn and Lennon not available no comment as to what or whom will be playing.

jesus, that fight was boring. But i'm willing to open a book on what will be more exciting - the argument or the match? I'd give odds but I'll be drinking Saturday.

Anyway, to the game. I wouldn't be against a 352. Try to recreate the performance from Bradford. That gets us 2 up top and we don't need to worry about dominating the game like at home.
I'd maybe even play the same team again. We were pants at home but play the next game, not the last one

They always sell away tickets on the day, always bought mine there,
If i got turned away then in with home support.
Sod going all that way and not seeing my SUFC play.
Noooo, Way.

Yeah i read that on football ground guide.London bridge is a good option for pubs etc if your traveling by train

Olde Kings Head on Borough High st is a decent boozer - still a real pub and decent prices for where it is. I go there a lot and definitely can recommend. With West Ham away at Palace mind, it could be a tad busy!
With that in mind, Millwall is just around the corner so probably a no no!!!

Yep....we are ridiculously stupid in signing him worse still we were amazingly stupid in playing him yet even more stupid in letting him go.... ????

Sounds like they have more first team options out than us and aren't confident. On the other hand they have options much stronger than ours. They weren't stupid enough to send their only other senior pro striker out on loan without replacing.

Presumably he can be called back from loan on short notice if needed.Meanwhile we have much better players available for selection.

SOUTHEND United manager Chris Powell has called on his players to ‘wear the shirt with pride’ when he returns to Charlton Athletic tomorrow.

More...

The film about gay Londeners supporting striking miners in the 1980s?

Its OK but not great.

Personally I would re watch The Karate Kid.

ooooh god we've heard all this crap before.... and we get the complete opposite , instead of protecting them they should let the players see some of the Tweets and posts about them, if that doesnt wind them up and make them angry and determined nothing wll

ooooh god we've heard all this crap before.... and we get the complete opposite , instead of protecting them they should let the players see some of the Tweets and posts about them, if that doesnt wind them up and make them angry and determined nothing wll

Timlin was on Twitter a few years back and was quite cool with chatting to fans - until the odd bad game brought the morons out and he quit. Not many players now on social media, the hassle's not worth it.

Charlton without Joe Aribo as well, could be a good time to play them, they’re without:

Taylor
Grant
Aribo
Clarke
Ajose
Bauer
Pearce

Also Vetokele probably too unfit to start

Yes, but according to many on other threads, injuries shouldn't matter.

Your posts are crap.

let's see if this improves the quality of your contributions

Back