• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre-Match Thread Charlton Athletic vs Southend Utd

What's your starting 11 for Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maldon Shrimper

First XI⭐
Just learnt the club is getting a further 500 tickets as we sold 900.Amazed we sold that many after Saturday's pp performance

Just learnt the club is getting a further 500 tickets as we sold 900.Amazed we sold that many after Saturday's pp performance
Our away support is decent and we have done quite well on the road.Charlton is a pretty big away day at this level and local too

Decent ground, decent club, maybe that's why we've sold 900 tickets so far. Normal stuff, do it here!
ju30faU_
ju30faU_
ju30faU_
ju30faU_
ju30faU_
Large

Can’t remember the last time our squad looked so weak and depleted.

Apart from Bishop, Moore and Cox I cannot think who I’d pick in the starting XI :Sad:

Our away support is decent and we have done quite well on the road.Charlton is a pretty big away day at this level and local too

Decent ground, easy to get to. Only negative is lack of local Pubs!. Apparently 'The Earl of Denmark' ( went there last 2 seasons ), is no longer an 'away fans' boozer?.

Last season we still had Nile Ranger leading the line (as opposed to sniffing it) and John White scored with a header, and we still lost!

I cant remember the last time we won there?. I've been there 8 times over the decades, & have yet to come away with a victory!.

Leo Roget's debut?

A 3-0 win. Tilly got a rare right footed goal and Thommo chased a backpass from the restart and managed to divert it past the keeper whilst we were still jumping up and down celebrating the previous goal.

Last season we still had Nile Ranger leading the line (as opposed to sniffing it) and John White scored with a header, and we still lost!

Last 2 seasons we've lost 2-1 there. April 2017 we had about 2,300 fans there, Sept 2017 around 1600. To take anymore than 1,000 on Saturday, would be fantastic.

Can we have Lennon and Demetriou please? It’s a week into Feb so it is possible that one or both of them might be available and we sure as hell need them!

Decent ground, easy to get to. Only negative is lack of local Pubs!. Apparently 'The Earl of Denmark' ( went there last 2 seasons ), is no longer an 'away fans' boozer?.
Yeah i read that on football ground guide.London bridge is a good option for pubs etc if your traveling by train

How the hell can two people pick a team with no goalkeeper? Sums up and explains some of the ludicrous selections I suppose

Back