• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

lawrenceaustin

Schoolboy
Anyone got 2/3 tickets available for Charlton? Yes I've left it late but the old man has been in hospital and has just got all clear to come out so wanted to cheer him up...

If you could let me know asap that would be great, the place is a sell out apart from south lower and restricted south upper...

sOUTH lOWER TOWARDS THE BACK OF THE STAND IA

South Lower towards the back of the stand is quite a decent view....if you can't pick up any elsewhere

Anyone got 2/3 tickets available for Charlton? Yes I've left it late but the old man has been in hospital and has just got all clear to come out so wanted to cheer him up...

If you could let me know asap that would be great, the place is a sell out apart from south lower and restricted south upper...

there's still some in the West available online

I have 2 spare adult tickets in West for tomorrow's game. Happy to sell for £20 each. DM me if interested.

Im confused, the club tweeted earlier that only around 300 home tickets, mostly retricted view are left. But in that ticket calculator thing it only shows around 7600 sold. Surley there are more than 8000 home tickets available per game

Im confused, the club tweeted earlier that only around 300 home tickets, mostly retricted view are left. But in that ticket calculator thing it only shows around 7600 sold. Surley there are more than 8000 home tickets available per game

Its a mystery. It's like the official capacity of roots hall.

We have never had more than 11700 in its current capacity but apparently it holds a mythical number of 12300 odd which seems unlikely and unachievable

They can't resell season card holders seats and they also can't sell the East blues as these have a large proportion of comps.

Southend are "Shrimpers" and Morecambe are "Shrimps" - your forum name would suggest you're a Morecambe supporter
Oh yes just realised what you were getting at:blush:definitely a blues fan guys.don't think Morecambe have many fans in Morecambe let alone Essex.

They can't resell season card holders seats and they also can't sell the East blues as these have a large proportion of comps.

Not sure why they give so many comp tickets away. Why do family/friends of players and officials get free tickets? I work as an insurance broker I am unable to give my family/friends free insurance!

If however we have to provide them with free tickets then why can't they be seated in South lower? East blues IMO is one of the best places to sit in the ground.

Back