• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Birri

Manager
STREETS rapper MIKE SKINNER is being lined up to star in a new movie that celebrates chav culture.
As Britain’s leading urban poet and unofficial spokesman of the chav lifestyle, Mike is ideal to take a main role in Chav: The Movie.

Like the 1979 film Quadrophenia which was set in the Sixties and defined the lifestyle of a generation, the new film will capture youth culture in Britain today.

Others tipped to appear are ultra-cool singer JENTINA, Mike’s rapper mate DIZZEE RASCAL and actor RALF LITTLE.

An insider on the movie said: “This is hopefully going to be the film that sums up life as a young person in Britain today.

“It will be talked about in years to come. Mike was the first person thought of for the role and the offer is currently with his management.

Know your geezers
CHAVS have tons of nicknames. Here’s my Top Ten:

1. Neds
2. Townies
3. Kevs
4. Charvers
5. Bazzas
6. Ratboys
7. Kappa Slappers
8. Scallies
9. Skangers
10. Hood Rats

“They are very keen to get involved in the project.

“The whole chav culture thing is a real movement that has now become part of our everyday language. Originally we hoped to call the film A Grand Don’t Come For Free but that is a title too associated with The Streets.

“So the title Chav: The Movie is being used at the moment. It may change at some point.”

Chavs are teenagers who love designer labels, especially Burberry caps and Adidas tracksuits, tuck their trousers into their trainers and wear fake bling-bling jewellery.

They are most likely to be found hanging round shopping centres.

The word chav has even made the Oxford English Dictionary.

The definition is “a young person, often without a high level of education, who follows a particular fashion.”

Celebs who have been branded chavs include DANNIELLA WESTBROOK, JODIE MARSH, Big Brother’s JADE GOODY and ex-East 17 singer BRIAN HARVEY.

The ultimate chav is Lotto lout Michael Carroll, who won £9.7million on the Lottery.

i f**king hate chavs
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Sep. 16 2004,11:41)]i f**king hate chavs
sad.gif
I have to agree they are a waste of space a spot on the arse of humanity. Waste the lot of em no one would miss them

How can Jodie be branded a chav? Yeah, she may be from Essex, may love bling bling & have a dodgy taste in designer fashion but Mummy & Daddy paid for her to go through posh school & get her nose done @ 14 when the gymkana brigade all laughed at her!
rock.gif

Being a chav is not a good thing, it is a VERY bad thing,
It disgusts me that a whole generation is coming thru where stealing, lying and generally being a lazy ******* is acceptable and even celebrated. f**k chavs, we should send them all to france and build a big wall round it.

If we are talking about Chav's as loud mouthed, violent and inconsiderate people who roam the streets generally terrorising normal and decent citizens then I agree, they are scum.

However I'm not going to hate someone for wearing fake Burberry, sportswear and chunky gold jewellery. Nor will I hate someone for being un-educated, using bad grammar and annoying slang. I'm also not going to hate people because their choice in music, films and TV is different to mine and perceived to be low brow. That is snobbery and bigotted and snobs and bigots are, in my opinion, despicable human beings.

Much better to save your vitriol for the type of Daily Telegraph and Daily Mail journalists who will protray the rioters outside the House of Commons yesterday as decent law-abiding people who have been pushed so far by the government that they behaved like animals and are somehow justified in doing so, even suggesting police brutality. However if those scenes happened outside a football match then the story will be very different, describing them as hooligans and animals and suggesting that the police gave them what they deserved.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Sep. 16 2004,15:51)]If we are talking about Chav's as loud mouthed, violent and inconsiderate people who roam the streets generally terrorising normal and decent citizens then I agree, they are scum.

However I'm not going to hate someone for wearing fake Burberry, sportswear and chunky gold jewellery. Nor will I hate someone for being un-educated, using bad grammar and annoying slang. I'm also not going to hate people because their choice in music, films and TV is different to mine and perceived to be low brow. That is snobbery and bigotted and snobs and bigots are, in my opinion, despicable human beings.

Much better to save your vitriol for the type of Daily Telegraph and Daily Mail journalists who will protray the rioters outside the House of Commons yesterday as decent law-abiding people who have been pushed so far by the government that they behaved like animals and are somehow justified in doing so, even suggesting police brutality. However if those scenes happened outside a football match then the story will be very different, describing them as hooligans and animals and suggesting that the police gave them what they deserved.
Oooohhhh.

ps everyone's broken at least one law.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Sep. 16 2004,16:58)]ps everyone's broken at least one law.
I agree totally.

Don't you think it strange though how some people believe it is OK for them to break certain laws (people who oppose speed cameras for example, which catch people who are breaking the law and possibly putting lives in danger) but have very strong opinions against other law breakers (advocating stronger action be taken against shoplifters or kids spraying grafitti for example, both crimes which don't physically hurt people)?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Sep. 16 2004,16:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Sep. 16 2004,16:58)]ps everyone's broken at least one law.
I agree totally.

Don't you think it strange though how some people believe it is OK for them to break certain laws (people who oppose speed cameras for example, which catch people who are breaking the law and possibly putting lives in danger) but have very strong opinions against other law breakers (advocating stronger action be taken against shoplifters or kids spraying grafitti for example, both crimes which don't physically hurt people)?
yeah...know what you mean.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Sep. 16 2004,17:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Sep. 16 2004,16:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Sep. 16 2004,16:00)]I haven't. I'm a good girl
biggrin.gif
drunk underage?
I did abroad, but not in this country......
That's alright then - I'l remember that excuse next time I'm caught smuggling heroin into Singapore....

'You can't execute me, I'm abroad!'

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ Sep. 16 2004,16:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Sep. 16 2004,17:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Sep. 16 2004,16:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ Sep. 16 2004,16:00)]I haven't. I'm a good girl
biggrin.gif
drunk underage?
I did abroad, but not in this country......
That's alright then - I'l remember that excuse next time I'm caught smuggling heroin into Singapore....

'You can't execute me, I'm abroad!'

tounge.gif
I knew that excuse would work!

Good luck when u try it
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

I hate chavs, they're all good-for-nothing scum. Don't know who started this stupid craze but whoever it was I'd like to shoot them. Aaaaa I hate them
mad.gif

Back