• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimpergonzo

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver⭐
Staff member
Did anyone else see/hear the chavs in the family stand who started smashing up the gents loos in the family stand last night?

There was a whole group of them who were sitting in the front row 2nd half, one of them in a distinctive pink jumper.

I was washing my hands when they smashed a light round the corner, steward came in a minute later (assume he heard the smash from outside) and I pointed them out to him but didn't see him do anything about it. My son used the loos after the game and said there were some ceiling tiles down too.

As if the club didn't have enough money worries already, we could do without these brainless idiots causing us to spend more money repairing damaged facilities.

Wouldn't need Columbo to find the culprits. There is a witness (you). CCTV will pick them out as you said where they sat, and described a Pink jumper.

Something seemed to happen during the goal celebrations, a lot of the lads who were at the front of block W ran to the back where the toilets are. Can anyone clarify? You always get a few extra idiots at evening games.

Something seemed to happen during the goal celebrations, a lot of the lads who were at the front of block W ran to the back where the toilets are. Can anyone clarify? You always get a few extra idiots at evening games.

I beleive from the post that he is referring to the toilets for the family stand, not the ones at the back of block W

Hearsay was that 3 or 4 Gills fans had infiltrated their way into the West and revealed themselves at that point and it kicked off a little, don't know much more than that.

Did anyone else see/hear the chavs in the family stand who started smashing up the gents loos in the family stand last night?

There was a whole group of them who were sitting in the front row 2nd half, one of them in a distinctive pink jumper.

I was washing my hands when they smashed a light round the corner, steward came in a minute later (assume he heard the smash from outside) and I pointed them out to him but didn't see him do anything about it. My son used the loos after the game and said there were some ceiling tiles down too.

As if the club didn't have enough money worries already, we could do without these brainless idiots causing us to spend more money repairing damaged facilities.

I saw them c-units aswell, standing at bottom of stand trying to look hard. Probably 15-17 and smoking on the way out.

There were around 5 gills fans in w block at the back. Their identity became known when we scored. There was a minor skirmish and they left promptly when they realised their cover had been blown. It all happened whilst we were celebrating the winner. No stewards around.

Back